21.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Tracy POV
(Lauren's Mom)

I knew Lew and Cedes had went to Mexico. I didn't know what for they said they needed a getaway.

I was going to go to At Home to get some new pillows for my couch.

The doorbell rung.

I wasn't expecting any guest so I grabbed my gun then walked downstairs.

I peeped out the window then opened the door.

I knew I was crying.

"Damn Daddy don't get no love?" He said smiling and holding his stuff.

He walked in and picked me up.

"Damn I missed you." Lewis said hugging me.

"How are you here?" I asked hold his face.

"All the evidence they had against me got destroyed baby. They got nothing on me so they can't keep me." He said.

I smiled.

"Well how did you get here? Why didn't you call me?" I asked him.

"Well Wanda came and got me since she kind of my lawyer." He said.

I smiled and kissed him. I missed my husband so much. It was ridiculous.

"I'm going to go take a shower then I have to get some business stuff done." He said still holding me.

I nodded and got down.

I followed him upstairs. I couldn't go no where I wanted to be with my husband today.

Trigga POV

I was laying down in Lauren room.

She came out the bathroom with her bra and underwear on and got in the bed.

"Why Korey think you ain't shit?" She asked.

I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me just up at the ceiling.

"I've had my fair share of women. I never been in a committed relationship. I ain't never had any diseases or anything but I've ran through a lot of females." I said.

She looked at me.

"I'm a dog Lew. I know I am but I meant what I said when I said I fuck with you. I ain't known you long I know but you a different breed." I said looking at her.

She nodded.

"You can't hurt my feelings if I don't have feelings to hurt. You right I am a different breed. I've been with niggas too and they couldn't handle me so that's how that ends. Best way to get over one nigga is to get under another." She said looking at me.

I looked at her.

"Get under another nigga you want to. I'll kill you." I growled at her.