twenty three

dms
colby & zoe
                           ( 7th april 2019)

colbybrock
- zo trust me it's not what it looks like.

zoecaster
- who was she colby? who was that girl.

colbybrock
- i don't know, i don't know who she was please just let me explain.

zoecaster
- fine. explain then.

colbybrock
- i was walking back from the bathroom, this girl who was obviously drunk walked over and just held on to me, arms around my neck. i smiled at her and tried moving her to the side so i could get back to you and the guys, that's obviously what the fan mistook as slow dancing . i almost got around her but she pulled me in a kissed me, if you look closely at the pic you can see her hands gripping my shirt, the fan obviously took the photo quickly because i immediately pulled away and rushed over to you guys.

zoecaster
- colby im sorry.

colbybrock
- it's okay, i just don't know how we're meant to explain this to the fans. sorry for all the hate you're getting

zoecaster
- we'll just have to make a insta post about it, god we're such influencers lol. don't apologise to me i'm sorry for all the hate ur getting, didn't know i was that bad, sorry.

colbybrock
- you're not bad! you're not bad at all, you're probably the most amazing person i know, so beautiful, so funny, so talented and so unbelievably kind i've never met ANYONE more kind hearted than you.

zoecaster
- thanks colbs 💛

colbybrock
- "oH mY gOd a hEaRt!!!!!!! CODE ZOLBY 🚨"

zoecaster
- HAHA lmao speaking of let's makes these posts.

colbybrock
- haha okay