1)

Melody POV

I woke up at 10am and I went to the bathroom. today is the last day of school and we finally have holidays. i was waiting a long time for this day.

I wore black shorts and a white crop top. i have my hair out and i put some makeup onto my face.

i took my bag and i made my way to school.

i was listening to PTV until i saw my friends - Halsey and Dominic.

This is what my friends look like:

Halsey:

Dominic:

Dominic:

"Melody!" Halsey called me and we hugged

"what's up girly?" Dom asked me.

"hi guys, nothing really happened, how are you two?" i said to them.

"guess who is going to a party tonight? yes! us three" dom said.

"ugh, i don't know if i want to go" halsey said.

"oh c' mon i said.

"there will be a lot of alcohol halsey, and other things you like" dom winked at her.

"who organised that party?" i asked him.

"remington, i don't know him but my friend told me about this party and i heard that he's doing great parties, so why the hell not to go?" he laughed.

"he's right, let's go halsey. we have to celebrate the end of school year" i said to her.

"fine" she mumbled.

"cool" dom said and we made our way to school.

as always, it was boring. we all said good bye to our friends from school and went to the mall. we didn't know what to do so we only walked doing nothing just talking.

"okay girls, i will come for you, okay? part starts at 8pm so i will come at 7:30?" dominic said and we nodded.

i sad bye to dom and halsey and i made my way to my house. i changed into something comfortable and i watched some movies.

when i noticed that its almost 7pm i started getting ready. i put a mini skirt and a crop top on. for my lips a red lip stick. i did dark makeup which looked awesome.

when i realised i heard knocking on my door i opened it.

"you ready melody?" dom said smiling.

"ready" i smiled at him.

we went to his car and he said we are going to halsey's now. it took us 10 minutes because she lives on the other side of town.

"Hi losers" she said to us and sat in the back.

"says you" dom said to her and i laughed.

we arrived after 8pm at the party. it was really loud. there were a lot of people. i was so excited. i hope i will remember this party for a long time.

when we came to the house i felt a similar smell.

drugs.

i smiled.

i noticed that that is a lot of alcohol which made me smile even more.

"lets party!" halsey screamed and we all went dancing.

i had a really good time there. i decided to go grab something cold to drink but i fell on someone.

"watch how you walk bitch" someone said to me.

i looked at him. he had manic panic bright purple hair and greenish and blue eyes. if i had to be really honest, he actually scared me a lot.

"sorry" i mumbled and i went for a drink.

i was kinda drunk so i only drank water. when i was going back to my friends i saw that guy again. But he was arguing. The second boy dark brown hair and blue eyes. I can't say what they were talking about because it was very loud. But I could say that they were both pissed off. I ran away when I noticed the brown haired boy looking at me.

I came to my friends and we were dancing and having fun. The best night ever.

When I opened my eyes I saw my room. How did this happen?

I don't remember anything about going home. I was dancing with Dominic and Halsey. And I remember that we went outside and then came back. That the last thing I remember.

I decided to get up.

When I was about to go to the toilet i noticed a piece of paper on my desk.

I walked to it and looked at this.

"Don't ever come back there. If I see you again, it won't finish well for you"
.........................................................
So here we have the first chapter!

What do you think?