Chapter 25: Unexpected Realationship (last chp of TLP/introduction chp of HTL)

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Author note here, this is the last chapter of the lost princesses and the introduction chapter of the sequel, Hatred — to Love. It is about Xu Kun and Haru. So do check it out. There will be a new book coming out soon. Do let me know if u are interested in the new story. Happy new year to everyone!! 
~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25: Unexpected Relationship

(Pic of the reception diners)After the ceremony, The Maid in the palace is busy again to prepare the wedding dinner and party in the ballroom

After the ceremony, The Maid in the palace is busy again to prepare the wedding dinner and party in the ballroom. They have it all set up. Soon guests started filling the room and seated at their seat. The two individual couples come in and have their place, and the feast begins. Everyone is enjoying their meal. EXO has a performance ready for the married couple which Kai is also performing. EXO performance universe, sing for you first with chanyeol play piano. Than chanyeol, Baekhyun, d.o and Chen stay behind and perform miracle in December, SBS Gayo performance. After the performance, Chanyeol and d.o stay back and perform for life English Ver, elyxion concert ver. (Play the song and listen.)

After the beautiful song that EXO brought to the guest. It's time for the bride to throw their bouquet. All the unmarried female guests gather in a crowd behind the bride that crowd included Isa, Sarah and Eliza. Everyone wants to get the bouquet as it means that you are going to get married soon or you are going to find your other half.

"One, two, three!" The bouquet is thrown. Everyone is in a busy trying to catch the bouquet, but Sarah catches it. The rest of the guests in the crowd was disappointed that it wasn't them. But something isn't right. They look back to the bride and kristina still has her bouquet. She walks towards Isa and her eyes look only at Isa. When she reach Isa, she passes the bouquet to her. Isa was so shocked that she cried. Lay than come over to her and gave her a quick kiss before kneeling on one knee.

"Isabella Barrett, will u be Mrs Barrett Zhang and spend the rest of your life with me?" Lay ask.

Isa was so shocked, and she is still crying that she couldn't speak. She just nodded her head. Lay saw and stood up and put the beautiful ring of her ring finger. Lay than have a Long passionate kiss.

(Note: I know a lot of you are confused. Why Barrett Zhang. It's is because Barrett is the royal last name now and Zhang is lay surname. So Barrett Zhang becomes their new surname.)

Everyone claps for them and congrats them. The girls are happy for Isa and Sarah. Isa already know that she doesn't have time to have a wedding ceremony, so they decided to go simple, and they have a week, and they go travel before their high duty start. Sarah also didn't want to have trouble to plan for a wedding ceremony, so they travel and have fun which is their honeymoon. Lawrence already has the trip all plan out. Sarah also doesn't need Lawrence to propose to her but Lawrence already had prepared the ring, and he just gave it to her. She wants everything to be simple. The boys had a few drinks before going back to their room.