[9] Whispers Of The Wind

Whispers Of The Wind

Did you?

"And if your plan fucked up, what do you think will happen?"

"I don't know! I don't care I just want to do it myself!"

"You didn't care about me? Kung anong mararamdaman ko kapag nalaman kong nagdedesisyon ka sa panganib ng hindi pinapaalam sa akin? You don't really care because you'd get rid of me in the end, anyway... right? You'd break up with me, anyway. What's the use of trusting me?"

"Did you only use me, Liese?"

The hurt in his voice was so evident.

"I don't want to talk about this because I'm still trying my best to remove this from my mind. Ayaw kong pag-isipan ka ng masama. But... you want to talk now so... here it is! Here is what's on my mind! That explains why you can break up with me, without remorse, hurt, or hesitation, in a blink of an eye. You never said anything about loving me. You can't even say you like me. While you can say it immediately for Uriel, in front of many people. Did I annoy you all these years? When I pursued you? When I kept on coming back even after you pushed me away? When I kissed you? Did you feel so disgusted? I know how to stop. I know that it isn't good to continue pursuing someone who can never like me. All these years, I didn't stop, but believe me, I know how to stop, Liese...

So make your feelings for me clear now. Tell me and I will stop this. I won't see you again, like what you want. I don't want to come back to you at the lightest and faintest hope for a change of your feelings... so... like what you want... I will marry someone else!"

***