Chapter 3

Allie Burnett -

"I saw him in trig today", I said sweetly.

"Allie we have study hall with him next hour we both know he likes you too", Alex said reassuring me.

"Then why is he with Simone hasn't he realized she's been cheating on him this whole time", I moped.

"It's pink the same guy who couldn't tie his shoes in the 5th grade", Alex said jokingly.

" Wait really", I questioned.

I may have forgotten to mention I transferred here freshmen year from mill creek. As the day went on and study hall approached Alex and benny where nowhere to be found.

"Hey Pink have you seen Alex?", I asked

" Nah she's probably with benny you know how those two are", He said laughing.

" Oh I guess you're right", I sighed back

" So you going to the party with Alex tonight?",Pink asked

" Yeah I think so", I responded

" PINK", Simone yelled

" I need your help deciding on what to wear to Pickford's party", she said approaching pink and I.

" Oh hello Allison", she rudely greeted me.

" Hey Allie Come on let's go to top-notch", Alex shouted finally coming to the rescue from her car.

" Alright I'm coming bye pink", I said and with that, I ran to the car.

" Bye Tater-tot", he yelled after me using my nickname from freshmen year.

" Oo what was that I saw a young vixen pursuing her love interest", Alex teased.

" Are we going to hazing if so we better get a move on it", I asked.

" Alex I still don't know why you didn't try out for the cheerleading squad?", I asked confused.

" Al it's because I don't fit in there and if I had to deal with Simone everyday id jump off a cliff", Alex said laughing.

************************************************************

A/N sorry for such a short chapter these past few weeks have had me stressed with Track and Homework but ill try to update soon!!!!!!! Thank you for your support!