Part 1

Hi everyone. So without wasting much time let's start the story

The story starts from Uttara's to be mil Gayatri bad mouthing swara.

Gayatri- Eye chori how can u lure the son of this house? Didn't your parents thought u manners? May be your mother is such that's why

Swara- Aunty !!

Gayatri- Don't shout. Don't know with how many men u have slept. One side there is ragini who is as pure as ganga and this girl exactly opposite to her. Don't have shame using your beauty and sleeping with people.

Hearing such words, swara was numb. She never heard such disgusting words about her. But there was someone who was red in anger hearing such words about his wife. Yes sanskar was angered hearing all this. Having enough he burst out

Sanskar(hell angry)- BAS . Stop your nonsense talks. And think before u speak about sanskar Maheshwari's wife. By disrespecting her u r disrespecting me.

Hearing his outburst all were shocked. Sujata was first one to react.

Sujata- Sanskar what u did?

Sanskar- What mom! Enough of your blackmailing. How can she talk like this about swara? U can hear all this but I can't. (To swara) And U miss, where is your mouth? She is speaking nonsense and u r standing like a statue.

Swara was teary eyed seeing his love.In his anger too his love was evident. Swara bowed her head

Sanskar- U only know to talk in front of me. Now what happened?

Gayatri- Bas. I don't want to give my son's hand in such house which is filled with lies.

Gayatri started going down

Sujata- No no plz wait. I will do any thing but plz don't break the alliance. Plz

Gayatri smirked.

Gayatri- Ok but u have to give me more 1 crore rupees.

All were shocked but sujata said

Sujata- Ok we will give.

Sanskar- What r u out of your mind? Matter is not about money but do u think our uttara will get love from such family?

Sujata- U shut up Sanskar. First only u n your wife have created a lot of mess.let me handle it. First look at your relation then give me suggestion.

Sanskar fisted his hands and looked at swara accusingly. Swara was till now crying.

They were still in the room when they heard

Person- Mom but here I dont want to marry Chirag.

Sujata- U shut up. ( to Gayatri) sorry from their side. My both children have gone mad. I will give money by tomorrow.

Gayatri nodded and left downstairs. Sujata glared swara and left.

Uttara sighed heavily seeing her bhai and bhabhi. Last time they were the one who took initiative to save her from Rajat but now they both are helpless just because of their impulsive decisions. She silently left. Now only Swara and sanskar were present. He looked at her angrily.

Sanskar- See this is the condition in my house. There is no respect to my decision. Due to this I m not able to save my sister. Its all because of u. U will be wholely responsible if anything happens to my sister.

Saying this he left angrily. Swara sat on the ground with a thud. Now she realized that her one decision has cost many lives. Today if both were living a happy life then they would have full rights to take decisions but now. She is the only one responsible for this. Sanskar is facing so much because of her.