1 // You'll never find anyone like me... so don't give me up

AN: Can I just say, I cried at the video... and its not normal for me to confess that actually...

"Potter, ever since you ran away from Draco because he revealed his... mark, he's been a wreck. He misses you." Pansy said, accompanied by Blaise, Ron, Luna and Hermione. "Come on, Harry, we can bring you to him and you two can start talking again." Harry still didn't talk.

"I have an idea." Blaise walked out of the room, "Oh yeah, follow me." They followed Blaise out except for Harry.

A few minutes later, the other students came back to Harry's dormitory with Draco. "Harry," Draco sat down next to him on the bed, "I-If you want to b-break up with me. You can. But," He grabbed his hand and held it tightly, "I love you Harry. I don't want to lose you." He stuttered.

Draco let go of Harry's hand and looked at him desperately, he absolutely loved Harry, he didn't want to let him go.

Harry pulled Draco's head closer to his and their foreheads touched, as Draco was going to say something Harry kissed him. Their eyes were shut and tongues seeked enterance into each others mouth.

"Im sorry."

"It wasn't your fault. I love you Harry."

"I love you too."