sixteen.

Mafia Daze.

| ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs

ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ |

C h a p t e r; S i x t e e n

"Taehyung!" Jimin called out, putting away his dirty dish in the sink along with all the other ones. "Tae, come down here real quick c'mon!" Jimin yelled again, this time a little louder, earning the attention from his boyfriend Yoongi and Hoseok. "What's wrong Minnie?" Hoseok asked, back hugging the younger male.

"N-Nothing, I just needed to ask Tae something, I'll go now," Jimin pulled himself away from Hoseok. He walked into the living room where he found Taehyung laying upside down. "Tae didn't you hear me calling you?" Jimin asked, sitting down next to the grey-haired male who only sighed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked again, he watched as Taehyung picked up his head and placed it on the couch pillow. "I don't know, I wanna go see Yeri already but Jungkook is taking long down there," Taehyung whined, covering his face with his hands. "Oh Taehyung, I'm sure he's trying to figure something out," Jimin said, rubbing Taehyungs right thigh softly.

The grey-haired male looked Jimin in the eyes, nodding his head slowly. "Well, at least I'm gonna get to see her, so I shouldn't be complaining about it, really." The pink haired male snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Yoongis' deep voice. "Yah! Get your hand off of him Jiminie," the older snapped.

Jimin and Taehyung both looked back at their Hyung, a deep blush spreading across the grey-haired males' cheeks. "S-Sorry Hyung," Taehyung mumbled, sitting up on the couch, scooting away from Jimin. The pinked haired male puffed his cheeks out, moving his hand back onto his own thighs to help him get off the couch. "Sorry, Yoongi."

Taehyung suddenly felt small between the two. Yoongi and Jimin clearly had somethings to work out of their own, you could feel the tension. "C'mon Tae, let's go down now." Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand, not too hard pulling him away from the couch. "I'll see you later Yoongi Hyung!" Taehyung called out, pushing past the male.

"Hey, Jiminie?" Taehyung spoke up once Jimin had started to walk slower, "What's up with you and Hyung? You both seem different today," Taehyung said, watching how Jimins' eye twitched bitting his bottom lip. "It's really nothing, just a simple argument, We'll get over it and talk later tonight." Jimin smiled down at Taehyung who nodded his head slowly.

Of course, the younger wasn't going to buy that bullcrap lie that came out of his best friend. He knew there was something bothering him but he didn't want to push it any more than he had already done. So the grey-haired male pushed it to the back of his head to speak about it later when they were alone.

They both stopped in front of the basement door, where to bodyguards were posted, no emotions on their faces. Jimin stood there with Taehyung for a while, flashing the guards his ID for the access he needed to walk through the door. Taehyung nervously stood there, making eye contact with one of the men.

"Jimin, 23, first ranking," Jimin said as he flashed to ID. Taehyung coughed lowly, the guards nodded their head, the pink haired male walked through holding Taehyungs hand. "That was scary," Taehyung mumbled into his hand. "You'll get used to it, the guards are actually super nice Tae, don't worry," Jimin said as he opened the final door that leads to Yeri.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung yelled when he saw his boyfriend crouched in front of the redhead. Jungkook turned his head, his face lighting up when he saw the grey-haired male walk into the room. Jimin followed behind with Taehyung, his hands in his pockets. "What's wrong with Yeri?" Taehyung asked, watching Seokjin stand in front of Yeri.

"She's going to throw up," Seokjin said, putting the bucket in front of the female. Jimin stood there watching along with the rest, expect for Taehyung who looked away, hiding his face in Jungkooks chest. "Yuck," he whispered. "Good morning to you too Yeri," Seokjin said, placing the food next to the female.

"I said I wanted to see Taehyung, not you fucker's." Yeri's voice was harsh but hoarse, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And you are, he's right here," Jimin said, speaking for Jungkook. "Okay, so then why are you three here then?" she asked, sitting up, her back against the hard, stone wall. "I'm here to stay bitch, don't think I forgot about what you did to me," Jimin snapped.

Jungkook chuckled lowly, making Seokjin bit his bottom lip to suppress the laughter. "We'll be taking our leave," Jungkook said, watching Seokjin stand up from crouching. "Jimin take care of Taehyung and don't let Yeri trick you into anything like she almost did to Hoseok," Jimin giggled, nodding his head. "Bye kookie!" Taehyung said, waving to the younger.

"Hi yeri," Taehyung said, turning to face the redhead. "Hey baby," the female said, her voice cracking. Jimin snorted, rolling his eyes as he watched the siblings talk. "I'm sorry they have you in here," the grey-haired male said in a sad tone, reaching out to hold Yeris' hand. "I deserve it Tae," the redhead chuckled dryly.

"I did try to kill your boyfriend and friends so it's not a problem that they hate me since I hate them too." Yeri stated, eyes staring into Jimins' who tried to walk up to the female. "I outta smack--" Yeri smirked when she saw Taehyung stop Jimin. "Please don't Jiminie, Yeri stop trying to get my friends to kill you."

"Can't help it," she smiled at the grey-haired male who only stared at her. "I'm being serious. I want them to treat you like family too but you won't even try to be nice to them, Yeri you don't even know if the Velvet Ma--" Yeri cut the male off harshly, "They could care less about what happens to me. Those girls only cared about the boy's and that's it."

"That's not true Yeri, those girls came in crying every day about wanting to find you and have you back. Not even Jaehyun came to see you and your giving them shit? Get a hold of yourself, we called them over and that's final Yeri." Jimin snapped at the female who stared at Jimin with wide eyes.

"You did Jiminie? That's so great! You can all work it out now then Yeri!" Taehyung exclaimed, jumping forwards to hug the female. The redhead pulled away slowly though, a sour look on his face, "You need a shower though," Taehyung stood up walking to Jimin. "Ew no! Don't touch me, I already showered!" Jimin screeched.

"Fine... call Jungkook down here he needs to unlock Yeri from those damn chains," Taehyung huffed, "And tell him to order some new girl clothes for Yeri too," Yeri let out a sigh, "I don't understand why you're still making them help me Tae, I hurt them... I hurt you the most." Taehyung smiled widely. "Because you always help out family... in many ways!"

......

okay, i am so, so, so sorry i haven't updated in forever. the 3rd quarter for my school is coming to an end pretty soon and i need to finish online classes before then or else they'll kick me out and my parents will kill me if they do.

ive also been going through a pretty bad break up so yeah. that too. :) clearly im not good enough ouch that hurt ive been crying for a whole month about it and never talked about it so yeah, hahahaahaha i love life so much <3 :))))))))))))))))

let's talk on whatsapp though, :)