Chapter 9

A/N: Since we all love zarry smut, there will be some here  ;)

***********************

We talked or texted almost every day after that. We talked a lot about the dream we both had. It had even been the same night that we had it. It made me wonder a lot about what could have led to this. I wasn't a believer per se, but maybe there was some higher power that wanted us to have a connection, sending us into the same dream world. What could be the reason for that? Was it that Harry and I were meant to be? It was a wonderful thought. I actually mentioned that to Harry one night, during one of our nightly phone calls, and he became very quiet.

"Maybe," he said after a while, but it sounded more like a question. "I'd like that though," he added and I couldn't contain my smile.

"I'd like that too," I whispered into the phone. I could hear Harry sigh on the other end and we just listened to each other's breathing for a moment.

We did that sometimes. We didn't feel the need to always fill each and every moment with words. Only knowing that the other one was there, just being in each other's company, even over the phone was an unbelievable experience. We felt that we could just be. I would call that an almost spiritual connection.

We had not managed to see each other again since the listening party. We were both very busy. My album had been released and seemed to be a huge success. I had a lot of shows and interviews to take care of. And I missed Harry so much. I wanted to see him again, to touch him.

One day I asked him to send me some more pictures so I could see his beautiful face again, which he did. And I was happy until in one of them he didn't wear a shirt. I gasped loudly when I opened it. Unfortunately, I was in a meeting at the label and it was the most inconvenient of moments for him to send me that. I should have felt more guilty for not paying attention in my meeting, but I couldn't bring myself to feel remorseful, while staring at the stunning man in that picture. My body agreed with the fact that I wanted to see more of him naked. My cock stood to attention almost immediately.

I scolded Harry for sending me a picture like that. I wasn't in a position to take care of the problem that had developed. I didn't mention that to Harry, but he probably knew that I was in a bind. He laughed at me and aggravated the situation by sending me another one. That one worse than the first, with him reclining on his bed in only his boxers.

I groaned and excused myself from the room. I was very embarrassed and decided to take a cigarette break on the roof to try and calm down when my phone vibrated in my pocket again.

From H: Hey Z, did you forget about me? ;)

I wiped a hand down my face. What was I supposed to do with him?

To H: You are a little devil.

From H: Only a little one?

I groaned again.

To H: What are you doing to me, Haz?

From H: I don't know, what am I doing?

To H: I'm sure you know exactly what you are doing. You drive me crazy.

From H: Is that so? Tell me more!

I let me head fall back against the wall that I was leaning on. I couldn't go back to the meeting in the state I was in. It would be useless for all parties involved anyway. So I decided to go home instead.

To H: Gonna go home. Give me 30 min.

From H: K ;)

He would be the death of me.