Chapter 4

❄️Elsas POV❄️

Omg there's Zayn!

"Hey Zayny!"

"Hi Elsa is it?"

"Yep"

Then I sort of kissed him and then he kissed me back

"Zayn!"

I looked behind me and there was an ugly brunette girl with freckles glasses and wears a lot of dark colours and dropped her coffees from Starbucks

"Julie!"

That's his girlfriend wtf does he see in her?

"You promised me you would never cheat on me and guess what were over!"

Then she just ran away out of Starbucks

"Thanks Elsa and I mean it I was gonna dump her cos she is really ugly!"

"No problems!"

"And plus she has never kissed anyone!"

👿Zayn's POV👿

I woke up in my bed I can't even remember how I got there then I looked beside me and saw Elsa aw shit I knew I shouldn't of drank a lot of alcohol and smoked pot now I got into this mess!

"Hey Zayn I'm glad you broke up with Julie and asked me out hehe!"

"What! I am going out with you now!"

"Yep and I can't beleive Julie's in college and hasn't kissed anyone well guess what babe she is never going to here the end of it!"

"Get out of me house!"

"But babe!"

"I was high I never knew what I was doing and were over I just want Julie not you!"

"That's Harsh wait who are you calling?"

"The police so you get out of my house!"

"Okay I'm going I'm going!"

😜Julie's POV😜

I walk into college and everyone just starts laughing at me and say

"Aww poor little darling has never kissed anyone!"

I just ran to the toilets cubicle and start crying

J- Julie! I heard what happend I am so sorry! don't worry about it!

But the truth is the things like this I always care about it and tbh I just wanna do some thing......

❤️Julia's POV❤️

Ah Julie's home but she's nowhere to be seen where is she?

"TO BE CONTINUED!"

Sorry that I haven't done a chapter in a while I just got so busy with school and cadets!

If you enjoyed please fave and comment what you think is going to happen next!