Neko Levi

"Don't call me that unless you want stable duties for a month.", said Levi even more upset.

"Yet you let Hanji call you that?", Said (Y/N), now finishing her tea and setting down the cup.

"No, she calls me that even though I tell her not to, sometimes I chase her around the whole entire castle. Plus, when we have chats like this it's just Levi to you."

"Ok, Just Levi To You", Teased once again (Y/N).

"Oh My Lord, (Y/N)."

"I mean, I didn't think that you thought so highly of me."

"UGH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.", Yelled Levi.

"Oh I know, I just like to tease you."

"Tch, you know what, bye."

"Bye, Just Levi To You", Said (Y/N), then (Y/N) ran around her office since she/he had known she/he was on Levi's last nerve, yet chose to tease him anyways.

"HAHAHA IT WAS A JOKE LEVI DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!"

"GET BACK HERE! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH UP TO YOU!"

"NUUUUUUUHHHH"

"IMMA GETCHA! IMMA GETCHA! IMMA GETCHA...HA! GOTCHA!~" Said Levi actually smiling, not smirking, not a faint lil' tilt, a full on smile. (Man I thought I'd never see the day that would happen)
Finally after a hour of running Levi caught (Y/N) but fell on top of her/him from exhaustion. (Simple explanation, you run slightly faster than Lil Shorty so he did catch you by a landslide but also fell from running so much, but since both of you were tired, you guys fell asleep like that, yes on the floor, thank god it was clean or else Levi would have a fit when he got up...)  

{Time Skip brought to you by Levi drinking your tea, then you crying about it since it was your favorite and the last you had.}

"(Y/N) IT'S TIME FOR SOME MORE TITAN TESTS ON EREN, BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO FILL OU---OH MY GOOOOOD" Hanji yelled, then she took a picture to make 'Shorty' do stuff (dares, chores, and such. Basically blackmailing him) for her.

"Oi, wake up....(Y/N). (Y/N), (Y/N).... hmmmm...I guess i'll just put these cat ears and tail on."

"...." (you whispered damn it under your breath so he couldn't hear you exactly, but you opened your eyes just slightly to see, he was, indeed wearing cat ears with a tail) "Always works."

"AWWWWWWWWWWW" you then reached out to pet him, and he just sat there because he didn't know what you were doing and was surprised by the sudden contact.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm petting you. Those ears are adorable."

"No, stop it... (Purr, purr)"

" HOW ARE YOU PURRING!?!?!?" you said. (You actually tugged on his ears making him wince in pain, believe it or not.)

"GAH DON'T PULL ON THEM, (He is now whispering) Ok, ok they are real, just don't tell anyone about them. I consider you my best ....'companion' so don't you dare tell anyone." Said Levi. 

"Ok.... But can I touch them?" you asked.

"Fine, but don't tug on them." said Levi.

"Sweet!" You say, he did wince at the sudden contact once again, but started to purr after you started petting in a certain area.

"They are so fluffy!"

"I know, I try to keep them clean too, but it's hard..."

"Man, it must be since they're sensitive too."