Chapter 9

Jasmines pov

Everything was dark.  Why was it so dark. Then  a single light appeared at the end of the long dark corridor. I eventually reached the end. There was an antique wooden door.

What was this? Where was I? What's going on? I slowly reached for the handle. Something ominous was looming in the air. This feeling of dread took over. Yet my hand kept going I couldn't stop it. I placed my hand on the handle. It felt cold. The door creeped open and I was engulfed by the light.

8 years ago

My head hurts. Where's Nate. I tried to sit up but something was keeping me down. My eyes snapped open. It was cold and so dark. What's going on.

I heard harsh voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying. I couldn't make out any scents. I was strapped to a metal table. Where was I. Where was Nate. Where were my parents.

Then it clicked the attack. I started to panic more I have to get out. I have to escape. I wish I had my wolf then we'd break out no problem. I was still strong but I wasn't strong enough.

I heard footsteps coming. This was not good. The door creeped open slowly and the lights suddenly switched on temporarily blinding me. Then a harsh snake like voice spoke.

"Welcome princess. I'm glad you're finally home."

Who was this person what did he want. What should I do. No what would Nate do. He's the smart one.

"Now are you going to behave" he asked menacingly.

I started to struggle against the cuffs. He leaned over me and started stroking my face. This was extremely creepy. So I turned my head and bit his hand.

*slap

My cheek stung.

"Now now princess that wasn't very last like. I suppose it's my own fault we'll have to start this meeting again."

He reaches over to a table near by and picks up something shiny. A syringe. This wasn't good I started squirming. Attempting desperately to escape. There was a pinch in my neck and everything went fuzzy.

Nathan's pov

I thought things were finally going well. I finally had jazz back. She means the world to me. I was going to cheer her up by inviting her parents over. I still don't understand why she thinks their dead.  She was the one that was kidnapped. Maybe that Psycho that kidnapped her told her he killed them.

Her eyes lit up as she saw her parents but then I don't know what happened. She started shaking no not shaking convulsing. She looked in so much pain I wanted to take away it all. She collapsed.

I immediately brought her to the pack doctor. We seem to keep ending up here. No one knows what's wrong I just want to help my princess. She's been through so much.  She deserves a break. She deserves a good life. I'm praying to the moon goddess to help her. I'm in the bleak room holding her hand. Hoping she knows I'm here for her. When this is over we need to make these hospital rooms more cheery.

Her parents had to return home to their pack and son. Jazz still doesn't know about her little brother. She's truly missed a lot. I don't want to overwhelm her again.