3

They have hair now, but I turned it in before I could take a picture

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They have hair now, but I turned it in before I could take a picture.

I drew this for a social studies extension project about Social Darwinism, which is like, survival of the fittest stuff. My paragraph is down below:

Social Darwinism was named after Charles Darwin’s discovery on environments. It was named “Darwinism” after Charles Darwin. In 1859, Charles Darwin published a book called On the Origin of the Species by the Means of Natural Selection. In it, he explains the theory he came up with whilst studying the environments. In his theory of natural selections, it states that one, The resources of an environment are limited and that creatures produce more offspring than could possibly survive. Two, it states that no two members of a species are exactly alike. Three, useful traited organisms reproduce in greater numbers while organisms with less desirable traits die off quicker. Finally, it states that Nature selects different traits at different times. Varieties within a species gradually create a new species. It applies to imperialism because when resources run out, people (and living things in general) tend to leave to find a new place to inhabit. Again, it applies to humans because no two people are exactly alike thanks to everyone’s unique genetic coding. Also, it is common for humans with lesser abilities and uses to die off quicker than those who are stronger and more capable, or just those who live in a more wealthy environment.

art 2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें