Chapter One: The Academy

Maeko P.O.V

*dream*
"Miss. Maeko would you like some tea?" Mr. Harry asked

" Why yes I would love some tea Mr. Harry! " I said in a polite tone "oh! And some cookies

" Now, now you have ate almost all of the cookies! It my turn to have some *snatches cookie* "

"What! No! Those are mine!" I slowly started to lift up,

" Mwahahaha!! My cookies!! " Mr. Harry yelled as I grabbed onto the table but slowly start to slip

"NOOOO!!! THEY HAD CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!"
*end of dream*

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*
"HEY! Maeko! It's time to get up and ready for the academy!"

I sighed and did my morning routine then got dressed into a crop-top that has sleeves that go to elbow and stops above belly-button, ca-pris (jeans) and has mid-shin boots with a 2 inch heel and has a small dagger hidden in the boot,  and wore one earring and a bracelet with a silver rose and wore my two katana's in an 'X'.

When I was done I walked down stairs and into the kitchen and made toast really fast and ran out of the door.

As I was walking I was kicking a stone that was on the ground and I kicked it just a little to hard, and it went flying into the back of a certain sassy raven... Oops!

He turned around and before he saw me I hid behind a random person walking. He turned around and then was gone, I sighed in relief but felt something on my shoulder, I slowly turned around and that sassy raven (Sasuke) was there with a smirk. My eyes widened and I booked it.

While I was running - and laughing - I turned my head around to see nobody and turned around and sighed "Well, it was fun while it lasted..." Sasuke was right there with a smug look on his face - and I f your asking ' what the heck! Sasuke hanging out with a girl' let me explain, so you see how almost  every girl is in  love  with Sasuke we made a deal 'If I don't like -love- him we could be friends so here we are- "Did you really think you could run away from me after that little stunt?"

"Honestly, yes, yes I did." He just chuckled and we walked inside the academy.

~short time skip to when Iruka-sensei comes~

Iruka-sensei walked in with a tied up Naruto "You have failed the test for three years in a row! And now you pull this stunt! Do you want to become a ninja!?" Naruto             'humpfed' him and looked away from Iruka-sensei so Iruka-sensei yelled "Fine! Since Naruto missed the test the whole class will redo the transformation justu!" Groans started around the room.

Once we where all in a line shoulder to shoulder, Sakura was called first "Alright! Sakura here! Let's do this! Transform!" She transformed into Iruka-sensei with some flaws other then that it was pretty good, then she started to squeal and said "Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun! Did you see me!?" She asked but he ignored her nd transformed into Iruka-sensei with some flaws but barely noticeable.

I walked in front of Iruka-sensei and transformed into a female version of Iruka-sensei with only one hand sign with little to no flaws.

~Time skip~

I walked over to Kiba my friend and asked "Hey, Kiba wanna go train?" He looked at me and said " Sorry, but I have to get home in time for dinner tonight and you know how my mom gets when she is mad or I am late. " I nodded in understanding and walked to Sasuke "Hey Sasuke wanna train with me?" He looked at me and said " How about tomorrow? " I sighed and said "Sure that will work." I went home and are dinner then went to bed having my words dream again.