Background

Jennifer Lopez was known as Riverdale's rising star. She always loved to sing, dance, and act. Jennifer became a Southside Serpent along with her boyfriend of a year at the time FP Jones at the age of 16.

They took over the Serpents throughout the years and became The Serpent King and Queen and also high school sweethearts. They got married once they graduated High school at the age of 18.

When Jennifer and FP found out they were having twins one of each at the age of 20 they were so excited. On December 16,2001 Jennifer gave birth to Carter-Rose and Jughead. They both came out with black hair and icy-blue eyes. Carter was older than Jughead by 2 minuets.

When they were seven years old Jennifer started getting famous and wanted to pursue her career. Jennifer and FP decided to stay together while Jennifer took Carter to Los Angels with her and FP kept Jughead in Riverdale. No one knew that Jughead had a sister since Carter and him where homeschooled till Carter left.

Jennifer and Carter both became famous while living in LA but when Carter and Jughead turn 17 Jennifer and FP think it's time for her to retire and then move back to Riverdale to be all together again.

But don't let it fool you Carter and Jughead never lost contact and were always close no matter how far apart they were. They knew everything about each other's lives throughout the years. And couldn't be happier to reconnect in person after 10 years.

But how will everyone else react to finding out who Jughead's mom is. And finding out about him having a twin sister and that she is famous?