Movie night

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Y/n POV 

So I just came home from school and I'm highly pissed and my mom is on a business trip and I don't have no one to rant to. My thoughts were interrupted by by my phone dinging. Alex just texted me.

Text messages

Papi🥵: hey babygirl💛

Mami🤤: hi

Papi🥵:what's wrong babe?

Mami🤤: Mr.smith and his bogus ass work and attitude.

Papi🥵: you want me to come over so we can watch a movie or something?

Mami🤤: yess plz🥺

Papi🥵: otw, leave the door unlocked

Mami🤤:ok

Back to Y/n
POV

When I sent ok I went a took a shower and put my pjs on ⬇️⬇️

After Shower 🚿

So when I finished showering I was moisturizing my legs when I heard the front door open. I hopped up and run down stairs, and there was my sexy boyfriend wearing ⬇️

 I hopped up and run down stairs, and there was my sexy boyfriend wearing ⬇️

"Hey babygirl" he said biting his lip and looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes playfully "hey Alex" I said laughing "Damn why you gotta call me my government for" he said chuckling "whatever but do you wanna watch a movie with snacks" I said looking at him "yeah let's watch Disney plus instead" he said going to Disney plus looking for a show "ok imma get some snacks" I said before walking into the kitchen. I grabbed popcorn (already made), takis, gummies, and two orange gatorades.
When I came back Alex had picked Kim Possible to watch, I sat the snacks down and and sat beside him. He had even gotten a blanket, He so sweet😊.

8 episodes later

A couple minutes later Alex and sat up beside me and stared at me. Him moved his hand on my leg and started to rub, he got higher and higher every time he rubbed my thigh. Once he made it to my love box he rubbed against my throbbing clit, I let out a small moan and he smirk and put his hands in my shorts and panties and rubbed faster "allllleeexxx" I let out a long moan I gasped real loud when he stuck 2 fingers in me.

He started pumping faster and that's when I turned into a moaning mess "Alex fucck" "that's not my name mami" he said going faster and smirking "PAPPPIIII" I screamed. He must have felt me tighten around him because he stopped making me frustrated "aleexxx" I whined "lemme me get a taste mami he said fully removing my shorts he  lifted my shirt and started leaving love marks on my breast then moving down to my heat and blow on it he then started to devour me like I was his last meal "f-f-fuck papi" I moaned he chuckled in response which sent vibrations through my clit making me buck my hips "IM GOING TO CUM ALEXX FUCCKKK!" I screamed "hold on ma" he said sending even more vibrations through me. Alex was stilling going crazy on me going left and right, up and down, round and round. This was way to much I had to get him away from me ASAP. As he was drilling eating I was pushing his head away, but he held me down and went even more crazy.

After of what felt and hour he finally spoke "lemme taste good juices ma" which sent me over edge. I was shaking trying to revive myself while he caught my juices. He stood up unbuckling his pants when his phone rung. He answered it and it was his mom. After he got off the phone he look over at me and said "my mom needs me but this ain't over" he smirked before getting his stuff together. While I was still flabbergasted on the couch he came over and gave me a sweet passionate kiss to make me taste myself. And I taste good.
Bye baby girl was the first thing I heard befor blacking our.

{Edit🍃}