Chp.3. Meeting Them, Again...

Sarah's pov

We ran all the way to the park, sometimes stumbling but pushing through anyway. We turned the corner and were now in the park. Children were running around, chasing one another. While their parents watched on, many in different conversations. I dragged Bella over to the trees, so we could sit in the shade. When we reached the trees, Bella had already flopped onto the grass. Face red and heaving. I slowly sat down next to her. Both of us had started to breath normally again. Sitting up I noticed three colourful haired boys staring at my bestfriend. I mean weird. I nudged Bella and tilted my head in the direction of the boys. She looked at me, confused at what I was implying. Sighing I whispered,

"Those three boys over there, they keep staring at you."

She turned and looked over in the direction I was 'pointing' towards. I watched as her face once again became a deep crimson. And she looked away, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Yeah." She whispered,

"Those boys over there, they saw me at the observatory. they thought I was trying to kill myself. They grabbed me from behind and. *sigh* may have held me close." Her voice went quiet at the end of her sentence.

"WHAT!" I screeched.

Many heads turned in our direction. Bella's already blushing face was now burning. She pulled her hair over her head to cover her face. I looked back at the three boys, one was drooling, another blushing, and the last just staring so intently that you would think he was an over protective boyfriend watching from afar just incase anything happened.

But with Bella's inability to speak to people around her age. Me being the only exception. I was confused about her relationship with the boys, I mean she says she only knows then from last night, and Bella never lies, but with the way that they look at her makes it seem that they've known each other for years. When in reality it was only like ten minutes, give or take a few. I glared in their direction when something else caught my eye.

The man we had run from, standing merely feet away. His eyes were insane, the smile on his lips slowly forming into a smirk. My eyes widened in fear, and I did something I knew Bella would hate me for.

I jumped up and practically dragged her over to the three boys, they looked around our age and could be considered our friends. While going to a family would be suspicious. Their faces became confused and the shorter one became increasingly flustered. I put on a brave face, smiled and spoke.

"Hey guys! We've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Ummm. Do we know you?"

One with green hair spoke.

"Oh hilarious, we were talking just yesterday. Don't you remember?"

I looked at him with pleading eyes, as though to say 'please just go along with it'. He seemed to get the memo and changed his demeaner entirely.

"Damn it, thought I could fool you this time!"

Letting out a sigh I smiled. Turning, the man was approaching and fast. By this point Bella was tugging at my sleave.

"Sarah...." she whispered. I tilted my head in the direction of the man. She looked back and understood. But that still didn't stop the blush rise to her cheeks.

"Who wants ice-cream? I know I do. Lets go, I'll pay."

I grabbed Bella and dragged her up to me, eager to get away from the creep steadily approaching us.

Time skip because I'm lazy, don't judge... doing so will hurt my feelings T^T

Still Sarah's pov

I sat down next to Bella, the random boys had left and as promised I bought them all ice-cream. The green haired one explained what happened, with me jumping in at random times. They understood and said they were glad they could help.

Sorry its short, I wanted to get this out for Sarah. That's right she's real.

I'll update soon