004

A Few Days Later

"We're going to meet some of my friends today."

I try my best and help Mingi into the car Rather excited, I drive to the warehouse. When we arrive I get out and help Mingi into the warehouse.

"Guys! I want you to meet someone!" I hear footsteps but they abruptly stop and the sound of guns being pulled from holsters echo in the warehouse.

Immediately, I stand in front of Mingi and pull out my own from my waist band and point it at the person who drew first.

"Y/N. Get away from him now. He's dangerous." Jooheon growls as MONSTA X surrounds us all along the second level.

"And we're not?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Get away from him Y/N! He'll hurt you!" I hear Mingi scoff behind me and glare at him.

"You're not helping me Mingi." I take out my second gun and aim at my left.

"Put away your guns! NOW! THIS IS YOUR LAST TIME BEFORE I SHOOT EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!" Slowly each person puts away their gun, Jooheon last.

I do the same, but I stay in front of Mingi for a minute longer. Slowly, I help Mingi move to the middle of the warehouse.

When I meet the boys they attack me, resulting in Mingi being torn from my grasp.

"Mingi!" I yell as soon as I hear him yell in pain.

I turn around and attack the three holding me. They all fall to the ground and I rush at Jooheon.

"I said leave him ALONE!" I attack the other two holding Mingi and then the one hitting him.

"Mingi. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Let me see." I unbutton his shirt and see a few of his stitches are bleeding. Anger bubbles inside me and I turn towards MONSTA X.

Mingi grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "I'm fine Y/N. They didn't mean any harm." He smiles at me, but instead of calming me it only fuels my anger more.

"Didn't mean to hurt you?! They ganged up on you! Three against a one?! Who's also hurt?! That's not fair and they know that!" I turn around ready to address the seven.

"Please. I'm fine. We can clean my stitches later." He gives me a reassuring smile and I help him up.

"I told you guys to leave him alone, but what do you do?! You attack him and I! He was dying in an ally the other day!" I help Mingi sit down on the couch.

"He should die." Jooheon spits blood mixed with saliva at Mingi.

I walk up to him grab him by the collar. "What did you say Jooheon?" I growl at him.

"I said he deserves to die!" I pull back my fist and punch Jooheon. I throw him to the ground.

"Y/N! Stop! They're your friends!" Mingi tries to get up to stop me, but sits down when I wave him off.

I stand straight and walk to him. "Sit up please. I need to see where else they hurt you." Quickly examining him, I notice he only needs his stitches cleaned.

"Get up you idiotic people." One by one MONSTA X stand up.

"You are going to explain why you attacked and obviously hate Mingi. Who you somehow know but haven't bothered to tell me."

"You see Y/N, Mingi's from a rival gang." Kihyun motions for me to sit down in one of the black leather chairs.

"So why does that gives you an excuse to hurt him? Remember what we said? We don't hurt others unless they're threatening us or threatening the safety of the weak! You broke that!" I yell at all of them.