Chapter 1

3:23 am

<Chris P.O.V>

"Amber, Ammika, Essence, Taylor, Keisha, Kelly, Jade, Shantel, .....And last but not least Saige." Saige was my favorite. I promised myself she'll be the last. As I was in my red room sorting out all of my photos of each girl, I stopped by Saige picture. Damn she was beautiful, she was the most intriguing girl on campus. She had a few classes with me but I doubt she noticed. At least "I" didn't want her to notice me just yet.

Before this semester started me and my homie Trey became roommates. We both saved up for a crib so we won't have to pay hella money for our dorms like we did last year. In our crib I found a hidden room that he didn't know about and I made that my 'Red Room'. If he found out then he'd think I'm Psycho. After I was done mesmerizing Saige picture I put everything away and I went back upstairs and went back to my room.

"Baby where were you? Why you coming to bed so late?"

I forgot to mention my girlfriend Angie, we've been dating for a year now. She doesn't know about what I do on the low. And I tend to keep it that way.

"I was downstairs working on my project for school that's due in a few hours" I lied.

"Baby don't stress yourself about that just come to bed"

"How did you even get in the crib?"

"I snuck in through your window"

I know she's lying because ain't no way in hell she climbed up my window when I live on the second floor.

"Stop playing with me Ang, how did you get in my crib?" I semi-yelled.

She sighed "Fine, I stole Trey's Key"

Is she serious right now? This man been looking for his key for two damn weeks. I wanna laugh but this shit is actually pissing me off because who does crazy shit like this?

"Gimme the key Ang" I demanded

"No! You're gonna have to search me Daddy" she said seductively.

I walked over to her and grabbed her neck with a firm grip.

"Ba-Baby Stop you're hurting me!"

I continued to tighten my grip

"Give me the key Angie"

She proceeded to get the key out of her pocket. I let my hands free from her neck and I snatched it out her hand.

"You're Delusional Chris!" She yelled while catching her breath.

All I could do was laugh at her, that wasn't the first time I heard that line.

"Baby don't do no shit like that again alright?" I began kissing her lips softly which always made her weak. She'd give in so easily, I knew I had her wrapped around my fingers. She's not going nowhere.

After we had our little "session" we both fell asleep. Well she went to sleep, I stayed up all night thinking about Saige. I wanted her next to me instead of Angie. I mean... Angie cool and all but I'm mainly with her because her head game WHEEEW , just know she's a pro. But then again what if Saige is better.... let me take my ass to sleep it's 4:15 in the morning and I go to class at 9 am. Why did I pick morning classes *facepalms*

~8:00 am~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, struggling to stay up. I decided to shut my eyes for a few seconds then I woke up to hearing Trey loud ass mouth

"CHRIS! Get The Fuck Up Bro!"

I sighed "Bro just give me a few seconds Damn!"

"Nigga it's 9:15"