V Day Blues

It was the 14th of February and all through Totski, students were confessing their love, going on dates and walking around in those hideous couple outfits, holding hands and being all cutesy. It made Takumi want to barf.

Oh wait, he already is. Takumi is crouched in front of his toilet seat, a litter of crimson petals surrounding him as he finishes hurling another load of petals into the toilet.

Hanahaki is a bitch.

Love is a bitch.

Once Takumi is sure he has spilled out the entirety of the petals, the blonde weakly gets up and flushes the toilet, unlocks the door to the cubicle sand steps out.

"Get a grip, Takumi!" He muttered to himself and left the boys restroom.

"Free period next, huh? Maybe I should go to the practise kitchens and try out a new recipe." Takumi wondered to himself already on his way to the kitchens.

Sliding the door open, Takumi steped in with a sigh.

"Yo Takumi! You're here to cook something too?" Came a familiar voice.

Takumi looked to his right only to find the cause of his petal barfing standing there with a smirk on his face.

"N- no" the blonde stuttered, "I was looking for um I- Isami." The boy said and ran out of the kitchen area leaving behind a very confused Souma.

"Argh, of course the idiot had to be there." Takumi scolded to himself running a hand through his hair.

Yukihira Souma was the reason he has Hanahaki. Stupid Yukihira and his smile, his red hair, his golden eyes and fuck, he's so unbelievably amazing at cooking. The blonde feels like he's under some sort of spell or curse that attracts him to his (self- proclaimed) rival. Every time he thinks about the red haired chef, he neglects everything around him. Mind only supplying him with thoughts about Souma. Here, love is a curse.

In fact, Takumi was so distracted by his thoughts that he failed to notice that the students around him on the hallways had stopped walking, almost as if time itself had stopped.

The half Italian only noticed his surroundings when a bright pink light appeared, seemingly out if nowhere and right before his eyes, a chubby looking dude in a diaper had materialised.

"What the-" Takumi started not knowing how to react.

"G'day mate! Heard you saying that love was a curse and ya don't seem to be an emo kid so I'm 'ere ta solve your love problem?" The strange dude said.

"Who the fuck are you? Off brand Cupid or something?" Takumi enquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Cupid? You mean my tiny cherub underlings? Those guys are babies. I'm the real deal. Name's Eros, God of Love, son of Aphrodite or primordial being, my origins vary. Nice to meet ya, Tamaki!" The grown man in a diaper or well Eros introduced himself.

"It's Takumi, and why do you have Australian accent?" Takumi questioned. This dude cannot be Eros.

"Ma last girlfriend was Aussie, picked it up from her." Eros explained

"Wow, a dude in a diaper can get laid but I can't?" Takumi questioned his existance.

"I am the god of love after all. Speaking of love, I heard that a certain redhead has been makin' ya vomit out petals for six months now." Eros wiggled his eyebrows

"Ugh yeah, he's always on my mind, and I really can't concentrate on anything anymore cause he keeps fogging up my head and stupid hanahaki to top it all off." Takumi complained