Valentines Day

Han- Han wanted this day to be super special for you. He knew your pregnancy was coming to an end very soon, so he wanted to make you very comfortable. The night before, he snuck out while you were asleep and bought you some gifts, along with a few more surprises. When you woke up, the house was decorated with hearts, flowers and sweet nothings written on cards. You gasped as you read some of the notes from Han. They were so beautiful and warming to you. You had finished reading the last note when big arms surrounded you and squeezed you. You smiled as Han kissed you cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day sweetheart."

Indy- Indy was not ready for Valentines Day. He had completely forgotten about one of your favorite times of the year. He went throughout his day as normal, leaving you almost heartbroken. You were already having crazy mood swings due to the pregnancy, but today, was very different for you and Indy. You had gone to bed early saying you were tired and your feet hurt. A few hours later, Indy knocked on the bedroom door. 

"(Y/N)? Come here." he whispered as he walked over to your side of the bed. He rubbed your back until you very slowly opened your eyes.

"What do you want?" you said groggily. Indy smiled. He kept rubbing your back and pulled you into a hug, making you sit up. You groaned as he kissed your forehead.

"Here, I got something for you." he whispered. You tiredly rolled your eyes and insisted on going with him. He lead you out of the room and into the dining room. There were candles everywhere with rose petals covering the floor. You looked around the room more. You noticed the table was missing and as you looked around, the flower pedals were making a shape. Indy walked in front of you until he was in the middle of the shape. He motioned over for you to come to him so you did. He held your hands for a little bit before shifting his weight to one knee and was kneeling. You could sense something was going to happen, but didn't know what. Indy looked into your eyes and smiled.

"(Y/N),  if anything bad happens to me, I want you to know how much I love you. If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with is like finding a treasure.  I love you so much and I will no matter what. I want to stay strong through any event that I'm not in. I want you to know how much I care and protect you.Words can't explain what a wonderful person you are. Which makes what I'm going to do next very difficult," Indy took a deep breath and let go of one of your hands to grab something in his pocket. He opened it and held it out. 

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" You gasped and began tearing up. You had not expected him to do this. You nodded and head and kept repeating one of the best words of that night, "Yes".

Rick- You and Rick walked around the city and went out to eat. He wasn't super "lovey-dubby" about it, but you guys had a good time with each other. He also secretly bought you some flowers and chocolates as a gift. You got him a new gun to use since he lost his old one.

John-  John wanted to surprise you that night. He knew how much you loved surprises. So, he called your mother to take you out for the day as he was getting the surprise ready. You spent all day with your mother going shopping for baby clothes and other things of the sorts. You two went out for lunch and went for a small walk in the park. You and your mother had just sat on a bench when John called. He said you can come back to the house. You gave your mom a curious look and followed her to the car. During the car ride, ideas raced through your head as to what John might have done. When your mom pulled into the driveway, John was waiting at the door holding a small bow. You lost your smile as you got closer to John. 

"Before you get upset, because I know what you thinking, I want to show you something." he grabbed your hand and led you into the house. He went to the hallway across from the living room. There were two rooms in that hallway, both with there doors closed.

"Choose a door." he said simply. You looked at each door and chose the door on the left. You turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door. You looked in the room and saw pink walls with little pictures everywhere. You looked at the furniture and knew what John had done.
"Oh John! It's beautiful!" you gasped. He hugged you and told you there was still another room. You both walked out the door and went to the opposite side of the hallway.
"If our baby is a girl, it's getting the room we were just in." John told you smoothly. You smiled ad you opened up the door. It was similar to the other room, but this had blue walls and animals everywhere.
"My goodness! God I love you John!" he smiled and kissed your cheek.
"I love you to (Y/N), Happy Valentines Day."

James- James took you to a private island he owned. During the trip, he kept you comfort when you were having cramps. That's all you really wanted for Valentines day, was to be with James. But he thought you wanted it to be extra special, so that's exactly what he did. At the cabin, you to stayed up late telling sweet childhood memories and bouncing off ideas about the baby. What really took you by surprise was when James said he wanted to leave his post as President. You wouldn't let him do that.
"James, you can't do that. Not right now. You only have one more year left in office. At least finish that out. You don't have to run again." you reassured him. He nodded and kissed you. It was a long and passionate kiss that you had missed dearly. The next morning was Valentines day, and James was ready. He had made heart-shaped pancakes and wrote your names with whipped cream on the pancake. You two then went to the beach and had a romantic picnic there. You spent the rest of the day swimming and walking along the tide. Where you shared another romantic kiss in the sunset.
"I love you Mr. P." you whispered as you kissed his cheek.
"I love you to (Y/N)."