A Family Outing

Sitting in the chairs, all slacked jawed they had just been told by Noei that the Knights had evil shadows basically working for Metalia under the guise of the four Kings. This was horrifying news to them, specially the guys.

"So she has the four of us under her thumb?" Zekarais asked.

Noei nodded, "yes and Hotaru is the sacrifice she need to be at full power again, so now we have to be vigilant because i'm not letting her take my baby, i'l rip the Negaverse in two before i let that happen," he said.

They nodded, but now that now she is back, they have to focus a bit more. But for now, they would let the enemy lick their wounds, while they took the time to gain more strength and work on their team work as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

in the coming days not much from the Negaverse appeared but that didnt stop the parents from extra careful, so Noei took the time to sharpen the girl's skills, while at the same time teaching the couples to work as teams when they aren't with the big group, and it took off well as it seems the guys had power to complement their partners.

Ami's water power was complimented by Zekarais's ice power, Rei's Fire with Jasin's wind powers, Lita's lightning power with Nios, Earth and Water power and Mina Light powers with Karth's Shadow power. It really made things easier for him as he would give instructionals to them say they could work at home.

He came home to see Trista cooking some food while Hotaru sat in her chair watching smiling and he smiled looking at his girls, "hello my darlings," he said putting his shoes in the shoe basket by the door.

Trista looked over to see him and smiled she walked up to him and kissed him, "hi babe!" she said.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close, kissing her lips with love and passion, breaking away as she went back to making dinner while he picked up the baby, "you don't have to that!" he said.

Without looking back she smiled, "i want to, you always feed me, love me, gave me a wonderful family," she turned around having finished, she turned around looking at him with love, "you are with out a doubt the greatest thing to ever happened to me and my friends, i want to spoil you this time around, my love," she said as they were inches away from each other's faces, puffing out their lips they kissed again, as Hotaru giggled.

The couple looked at their baby girl and brought their faces together, the family moment was one they would always remember.

Later that night, Trista had Hotaru sleep with them that night as she was nervous about what had happens a few days earlier, she had on a black and green nighty, Hotaru was in a pink and black onesie. Noei slept in an orange tank top, black shorts showing his girls his horrible scars, they made him feel self conscious but Trista would always kiss his scars mainly the one on his chest to show she didn't mind them, they were a part of him, and she absolutely loved everything about him as Hotaru was laying in between the couple Noei spoke, "how would you like to go out, have lunch and go to the park with Hotaru?" he said.

She nodded liking the idea as they needed to have an out as a family, laying her head down she felt Noei take her hand and interlock his fingers with hers over Little Hotaru as she yawned cutely and soon fell asleep, the couple looked at each other and just smiled.

"Have i told you how much i love you Tris?" he said.

She blushed, "you just did and i love you too," she said, soon enough they both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

The family headed out, Trista had a white shirt, blue capris, green shawl and black flats, Hotaru had on a purple dress with black sandals and a black baby hat, Noei in red pants, a purple shirt with a blue/green belt and converse.