Chapter 1

Louis' pov
"hi Lou!" Harry said excitedly as he smiled his goofy smile and entered my house. "Hey hazza!" "How are you?" "Great actually" Harry said. "And why might that be?" I questioned, raising one eyebrow. "I got a job! Finally! I told you it would be worth all the time and effort but you never believed in me!" "That's not true" I huffed and pouted, crossing my arms as the taller boy stood laughing in front of me. He ruffled my hair as I squirmed and tried to reach his wild curls but failed. "Stop being so tall! It's not fair!" I whined. Harry loves teasing me about my height. Always has. He's been doing it for 13 years, ever since we met when we were 5. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was at the park and I saw Harry looking lonely on the swings so I decided to go and speak to him. I went over and said "hi". He looked up and said "hey" shyly. He looked kinda scared so I sat down on the swing next to him and asked if he wanted to be friends. He replied with "sure". I smiled at him and when he smiled back, and I saw the look of pure happiness in his forest green eyes, I knew we would be best friends for life. "Uh Lou? You good?" I snapped out of my trance and stared blankly at my friend. "Yeah I'm good. Just thinking about the day we met" I smiled fondly as I said those words and Harry laughed. "I was so scared when you came and talked to me you know!" "Now that I think about it, how was I scared of you, you're as small and cuddly as a teddybear!" "Hey! Don't compare me to a teddybear!" I turned my back on Harry and pouted yet again. Little did I know, harry was sneaking up behind me, ready to pounce! Suddenly I felt hands on my stomach and I was on the floor in seconds, begging Harry to stop as he laughed manically. It got to the point where I was in hysterics and I thought I was going to die of laughter. Finally Harry stopped and I groaned, still sprawled across the oak floor as he towered above me laughing his head off. With one swift movement I was off the floor and I tackled Harry to the ground, cackling. He squirmed beneath me, trying to escape me but he had no chance. As he wriggled around laughing, he came face to face with me and I was staring into his eyes. Green met blue and at that moment something inside me came to life. Something I'd never felt before. My heart fluttered and butterflies formed in my stomach. What is happening to me? I thought. Me and Harry are just friends. Nothing more. I was brought back into the world when harry shook me and my previous thoughts disappeared. "Lou? Whatcha thinking about?" "Uhh, nothing!" I said as innocently as I could. "Well it didn't seem like nothing. You were staring at me for a good 5 minutes. It was kinda weird but yeah." 5 minutes?! Wow, it didn't seem that long. I laughed awkwardly. "Uh yeah. Ha ha ha." Ugh why did I do that it sounded so fake. I'm such an idiot. I mentally face palmed as Harry gave me a questioning look. I quickly got up, brushed the dust off of my trousers and walked into the kitchen. I made a cup of tea because it's the best drink ever! I mean, who dislikes tea? I picked up my mug and turned around, only to slam straight into harry, spilling the hot drink all over his white shirt. "Shit, Harry I'm so sorry!" I said bashfully. "Don't worry it wasn't your fault Lou. I shouldn't have snuck up on you!" I placed the now empty mug on the counter and turned around to see a shirtless harry. My eyes widened and the butterflies formed in my stomach. I've never felt this way about harry before. And I've seen him without a shirt countless times. So why do I feel this way now? My thoughts became clouded and I became lost in my thoughts. I shook my head to try and free my mind but it didn't work. "I have to go. I'm sorry Harry I just need to clear my head." "Wait wha-." Before Harry could finish his sentence I was out the door, slamming it behind me as I sped down the path, and away from newly formed crush.

A/N: Hey guys I'm new to writing so this is just an experiment. It's really not good so plz don't judge! I tried! :)

#larryisreal💙💚