O5: Silly Competitions Y'all Do

Taeyong: Who Could Do A Better Pose
One of the most infamous Taeyong quotes is when he talked about posing during NCTLife in Bangkok. He claimed that everywhere he looks and places his hand is a pose. You always laughed and would tease him by saying pose and mimicking his actions. It got to a point where you both would randomly say "pose" to one another and do a pose. If a member was around, you both would ask them who posed better.

Taeil: Who Does a Cheesier Acrostic Poem
To be honest, you were both trash at poems. You both admired it. However, that didn't stop either of you to challenge each other to on who could create a better or goofier one.

Johnny: Who Can Put Makeup On Faster
Super weird but what do you expect? It started after he watched you do your makeup. He complained that you took forever so you challenged him to see who could put makeup on faster. He accepted it and when you won the first time, he said rematch which is what started many more makeup competitions.

Yuta: Who Is Better At Soccer.
When you told Yuta you were better at soccer, he told you to prove it and took you to a field or grassy area as soon as possible. Once he saw that you both really good and kept getting tied with one another score he suggested that you would compete/ play with one another to eliminate stress that you both had. You cockily agreed by saying, "Okey Dokey, get ready to get your ass kicked though."

Doyoung: Everything
With him, EVERYTHING was a damn competition. However, you did not mind at all because you also are a very competitive person. Many of the times when you would compete it would be silly things like who could pick up the most leaves that fell when it was fall time or who could make a better banana split.

Jaehyun: Who Was Better At Cooking
You both enjoyed cooking a lot. Some days when you were bored you would randomly choose a dish and see who could make the better dish. When you both were finished you would ask some of the members to do a blind taste test. They were always excited to try them because haaa. It's food.

Winwin: Who is Better At Head Ping Pong.
Ever since he was first on NCTLife and played "Head Ping Pong" with Kun, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, and Jaehyun he had been obsessed with trying to get better at it. Over years he got better. He challenged you to a game and you were confident that you could win against him because it's just hitting a ball with your head. You had a lot of practice from being hit in the face with dodgeballs. Ever since his first challenge, you would both play/compete very often.

Jungwoo: Who Would Laugh First.
You both were giggly and goofy in general so this competition was barely long at all. These completions of "who could make the other laugh first" was when you were bored. You would both tell ridiculous jokes. Whether it was cheesy puns, bad pickup lines, or dad jokes.

Mark: Who Could Win a Rap Battle
Our lovable dork tends to rap all the time as if his life depended on it. One day you got annoyed by it and mimicked him by doing a free-style rap. Even though it started off sarcastic you ended up cracking up and challenging one another to free-style rap battles.

Haechan: Also Everything
Like Doyoung, EVERYTHING was a competition. However, funny enough it wasn't him who started the competitions. It was your competitive ass. Your competitive personality fit perfectly like a puzzle piece to his. Unlike Doyoung, your competitions were a bit more... for lack of better words... badass.

••••••••••••••••••
Yay a NCT update! Which one was your favorite? (mine was WinWin's bc I giggled while writing.) Do you have a request for this or any of my preference books hit up my inbox lol.

Upcoming Preferences:
• TV Shows You Binge
They Like You But You Like Another Member
Song Preference// Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne

Good ones coming up! Might need a tissue for the Song Preference. Xo