Introduction

"On the day of celebrating the labours, taking immense pleasure in launching a book dedicated to the labour because of who we all eat. A book celebrating the profession which is also an art, science and engineering. Enjoy the Description, Cast and Prologue of The Influencers - Farmer's Vlogger."

Description

🌾Kailash🌾

Being Born and Brought up in a Village, farming runs through every nerve of mine. Being the son of the Village head, my responsibilities are more than I ever imagined. But I would do anything to protect My Village, My People and the farming by being the Farming Influencer.

Though farming in our nation is reaching its decline, I'll do my fullest to keep its head high. I won't let any corporate company step in their dirty boots in our fields. I have my family and best friend Kabilan's support to reach my goal.

Everything goes hasslefree until the Temple Celebration begins and siblings return with their family. There arrives a Celebration on her own, Datchayani. Though she wants to explore the village, the city butterfly is all of herself and my complete opposite. But her rules won't work here or for me.

She has to change according to the Village norms. Will she change herself or me? What will she do when she learns about the secret Kabilan and I hold?

📹Datchayani📹

Being Born and Brought up in a Metropolitan City, I love exploring various locations and cultures. Being a freebird without many responsibilities, I love travelling and making videos of it. Vlogging is not just my passion but my profession too as a Social Media Influencer.

Though being a girl and sometimes travelling is not safe in this nation, I want to explore the world. I can take care of myself and my safety and I won't let anyone bind me. I love my freedom and my soul sister Dakshitha is my major support.

There was no stopping me until I visited the village which has my long lost roots for the Temple celebration. There I meet the Speed breaker of my life, Kailash. Though he helps me explore the village, the country man is a control freak and my complete opposite. But he cannot lay rules for me.

He has to change according to this generation's norms. Will he change himself or me? What will he do when he learns about my secret which I have protected from Dakshitha too?

***************

Prologue

Twenty Nine years ago

Karunakaran, the Village head of the Vallavariyapuram (fictional village in Thanjavur) paces across the hallway of their Village's General Hospital as his wife Kaveri goes through her labour.

"Appa..." His fifteen year old daughter Kasturi and his ten year old son Kalaiyarasu ran towards him.

"Deii, neenga inga enna panuthivo?" He panicked as his wife's painful screams heard out of the labour ward.