Chapter 7

Third persons POV

*a few weeks later*

Is the last day of term before Christmas Hermione is going home with Draco.

To show his parents that they have found out that they are twins.

Draco hasn't told anyone neither is Hermione. Because they are still very shocked that this happened and want to know the truth before telling anyone.

Hermione and Draco think they should face the malfoys together so none of them gets hurt. But I'll probably  happen because they will get angry.

Draco is still not keen about the idea of him being Hermione's twin and going home to his family well adopted family but his heart is telling him to go.

Ron and Harry are confused why Hermione is going with Draco people think that they are dating but Harry and Ron know that they're not dating because Hermione is a good girl and won't ever go to the bad side.
Well that's what they thought.

Hermione doesn't explain anything to them she just says that she's going with Draco cos they need to do something and she will explain when she comes home everything she promises this but she doesn't know she's going to come out alive or not.

On the train ride to get to the malfoys it was very awkward and silent because there are just in a compartment on their own and they don't know what to talk about.

Hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗