WooSan Valentine's Day

It had been a few months since they first met. They were just friends, or so they told everyone anyways. Wooyoung had been crushing on San ever since they first met though he didn't feel the feelings were mutual. San would always flirt with just about everyone even when he knew it drove Wooyoung mad. San would always make it up to him in the end but he couldn't help but to be jealous sometimes.

Wooyoung woke up on Valentine's day to a text from San.

San <3
Hey Wooyoung, you up yet?

              Just woke up. Why?

San <3
Are you busy? There's something I need
to ask if that's alright.

               Of course!
                 Door's open

San <3
Awesome. Be there in 20.

Wooyoung got up and made himself a little more presentable. He combed his hair and put on some comfortable sweat pants and a white t-shirt. 20 minutes passed quickly since Wooyoung felt like barely 5 minutes had passed when he opened the door to find San standing there. San stood there with a rose and a few boxes of chocolate pocky.

"What's all this?" Wooyoung asked with surprise as he stepped aside to allow the other to come inside.

"Just a little something I picked up. Thought you'd like it." San grinned as he stepped inside and placed the boxes of pocky on the side table by the couch. He turned around and presented the rose to Wooyoung. "Be my Valentine?"

Wooyoung didn't know how to react. San's voice sounded so sincere and yet so calm at the same time. "W-Wait. Are you for real? This isn't some form of joke is it?"

"No, silly! It's real!" San confirmed, his arm still outstretched with the rose in hand. "Will you be my valentine, Wooyoung?"

Hesitantly, Wooyoung took the rose and smiled. A light shade of pink tinted his cheeks as he looked down at the rose. "Yes, I will."

San pulled Wooyoung over to the couch and sat him down. "I want to play a little game."

"A game? What kind of game?" Wooyoung inquired, tilting his head a little bit once he was placed on the couch. He watched as San grabbed one of the boxes of pocky and shook it a little bit. "The Pocky game? I've heard about it. Never actually played it."

"Well, basically there are two players and they have to take an end of the poky stick and eat it. When they meet at the middle and kiss, the first to pull away is the loser. Sound like a fun game?" San explained the game and then asked the question with a smirk. He could tell how flustered the other was and had known for a while about the crush he had on him. He was purposefully trying to fluster him further.

"Oh. . Y-Yeah, we can play it if you want." Wooyoung stuttered. He could feel his cheeks heating up as he decided to look down at the floor, scared to make eye contact with San. He almost couldn't function whenever San looked at him a certain way. How could he even think about being a couple inches away from him and kissing him?

San opened one of the boxes and pulled out a stick of pocky. Placing the chocolate covered end pointing at Wooyoung. "Ready?" When he watched the slow nod from the other he placed his end of the stick in his mouth and began slowly taking bites out of it.

Wooyoung slowly did the same thing, though he was quite hesitant with the way the game worked. He'd have to actually kiss the one person he desires to the most. He was excited but also extremely nervous. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax and go with what was happening.

Eventually their lips were touching. San tok the lead, expecting the other to turn away from embarrassment a time or two before actually doing it but he was surprised when his predictions didn't come true. Their lips were moving in sync for the next three minutes before San finally had to pull back for air. He was taking in deep breaths with a smile, staring back at Wooyoung who wore a smirk.

"I didn't think you could last so long." San complimented, chuckling.

"Same here." Wooyoung laughed breathlessly, looking towards the box of pocky. "Round two?"

"Fine. But I'm not going to lose this time!"