Beauty and the Beast (1; Klaus Mikaelson)

I suddenly woke up from my nap as I heard the doorbell ring. I turned the lights on and made my way to the door almost tripping over some random rubbish on my floor, making a loud noise. I haven't been feeling the best for the last few days so I didn't clean....at all. I opened the door after I shoved the rubbish out of my way.
-Sounds like World War III.-Elijah smiled as I opened the door. I laughed awkwardly.
-Heyyy, I would tell you to come in but.....my livingroom is uh...a bit messy.-I said as I looked back at the thrashed room.
-Messy is an understatement Hera.-Elijah said as he walked in.
-Well if you told me you were coming over I would've cleaned.-I explained throwing my hands up.
-It's alright, I'm not staying for long. I just wanted to ask if you would like to come to a ball at the Mikaelson house tomorrow.-he smiled and picked up a pillow from the ground and placed it on the couch gently.
-I would love to. Is there a colour code or?-I asked and began to pick up some empty chips bags and chocolate wrappers.
-No, just wear a nice, perhaps fancy gown.-he said and laughed as he noticed about 5 empty ice-cream containers.
-Are you okay?-he asked concerned since he has never seen my house this messy before.
-Yeah, I'm fine. I was just uhhh....lazy this week.-I laughed awkwardly. He very well knew that I wasn't okay but he didn't question me.
-Well I must go now to organize some things for the ball. See you soon Hera.-Elijah said hugging me.
-See you!-I hugged back and he left. I quickly cleaned my house and went to my closet to find an appropriate dress.
-Fuck this.
-This is thrash.
-Ugly.
-Too short.
-Too small.
-Why do I even have this?
-Too white.
-Too old.
-Green?
-That's just no
-No way.
-NOPE!
-Come onnnn!
-Eww yellow?!
-This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire existence.
-THIS ISN'T EVEN MINE!
-And this is definetly Gran's.
-I've never even seen this.
-That's a man's shirt?!
-Nothing.....-I whined as I went through my entire wardrobe. I have to go shopping. The best person to bring with me on the hunt for a nice ball gown is Gran.
*-Hello Love.-I heard my granny's soft voice over the phone.
-Gran....I need you to be here as soon as possible we are going shopping.-I said and hung up. I took a super-fast shower and got dressed. The doorbell rang.*
-Just in time Gran.-I said opening the door. My granny smiled widely and hugged me. She was an expert at fancy dresses.
-Why do we need to shop so urgently?-she asked as she entered my now clean livingroom.
-Elijah invited me to the Mikaelson ball this weekend and I actually have nothing to wear. Like I know I say this everytime but...I want something super big and eye-catching and I own nothing of a sort.-I rushed as I began to get my shoes on. My granny smiled and shook her head.
-Who is it you want to impress my child?-she asked as she handed me my jacket.
-No one....I mean....-I thought for a second.
-Go on.-she encouraged.
-No one......honestly. Elijah is my bestfriend and I don't really know his family sooo no one.-I stated confidently.
-Well they say the Hybrid can be pretty charming.-my gran said pushing me out the door.
-I've never really talked to him but from what Elijah tells me he is far from charming Gran.-I laughed and she shook her head.
-It takes a lady to bring out the gentleman in man like him. And you my love are definetly a lady.-She said interlocking her hands with mine as we walked along the calm streets of New Orleans, a light breeze hitting our rosy cheeks.
-Here we are.-Gran said as she turned to walk into a gorgeous, expensive looking boutique. The interior was a light cream colour and had golden roses painted all over the walls. I gently touched the soft fabricks that hung on velvet hangers.
-Lucy my dear. How can I help you?-a woman who seemed to be my gran's friend rushed over to us hugging her tightly.
-My gorgeous girl needs a princess dress for the Mikaelson ball tomorrow.-my gran chuckled lightly and hugged her back.
-Say no more.-the elderly lady sang softly and disappeared.
-She is Margaret. My very dear friend.-Gran smiled at my confused face and touched my hand lightly. Margaret came back with a gorgeous baby blue dress with very detailed white lace patterns. My jaw dropped. I've never seen such a beautiful dress in my life.
-Quick lovey put it on.-she rushed me into a changing room. I quickly slipped out of my clothes and gently pulled the huge dress on. Margaret stepped in and pulled the zip up in the back and handed me matching high-heels. I put them on and walked out. My Gran and Margaret both smiled widely.
-Gorgeous.-they said in sync as I spun around feeling like an actually princess.
-We'll take it Mar.-my gran smiled and walked to the counter to pay for my dress while I dressed back into my normal clothes. Margaret packed the dress away carefully and we began to walk home.
-I think I owe you at least a tea.-I said sounding happier than ever. She nodded and we walked to a small restaurant. I ordered some tea and cupcakes for us and we talked for what seemed like ages. She agreed to stay for the night so she can help me get ready the next day.
-You looked like your mother in that dress.-she smiled as she set the dress down on my couch.
-Really?-I smiled. I don't really remember her, she died when I was only 4 in a car accident along with my father. Gran then took custody and I lived with her until last year. 3 years ago I got turned by Elijah because I almost died, this was his way of protecting me I guess. Ever since I've been working and living alone, me and Gran still hang out a lot since she is a lot like a bestfriend.
-Yes, she loved going to balls and dances. She had many beautiful dresses that she would wear. Uh Hera? What's for dinner?-she asked distracting herself. I smiled.
-What would you like?-I asked walking to the kitchen. Then I heard the doorbell ring so I sped over to the door. I slowly opened it to see Elijah with a bag of take-away in his hand.
-Thanks creep.-I smiled and let him in. We all ate and talked  for the night. Elijah was like an overprotective "big brother". I went to bed around 11pm after a looong, relaxing bubble bath. I drifted off to sleep thinking about tomorrow.