Valentine special (kwitanz)

{of the time I am writing this, it is Valentine's Day so here have a kwitanz valentine one shot}

Kwite's pov

Valentine's Day was coming up soon and I know I wanted to get something for Brandon. I have low key had a huge crush on him for a while now, and I finally want to tell him. I'm gonna do it on Valentine's day too. I want to do something he'll love. I know exactly what he loves. He loves memes. But how do i make memes romantic and cute? Hnnn. I quickly google some things 'meme flowers' nothing. 'Meme chocolates' nothing. What else is there to Valentine's Day? CARDS! There has to be some meme cards. I quickly google it and decide on a couple.

 I quickly google it and decide on a couple

They were really cheesy, but I thought Brandon might like that

I printed them out and customized them. After that I printed out a larger one with the bee from the bee movie that says, "Will you B E E mine?" I hid them somewhere in my room, as to not let my family see them.
Brandon rented his own apartment earlier last year around when he turned 18. But me, well I still live with my parents. After thinking of a plan, I went to ask my mom if I could visit him. It was early February, about the 7th. I was going to ask my parents and Brandon if I could stay over for a few weeks. I made an excuse that I hadn't seen Brandon for forever and I need to get out of the house and do something. After a little bit of persuasion, I got my mom to say yes. But I forgot to ask Brandon. It's fine though, we are best friends and he told me when he moved in that it got a little lonely sometimes. I'm sure he would love some company... hopefully.
I got on discord and texted Brandon, 'hey! Is it okay if I maybe come over to visit for a couple weeks? I need to get out and I figured you might want some company :D' I had my finger on the enter key, ready to send it. I was of course nervous, but it had to be done. 'Sent' it was sent. Now I had to wait for him to respond. As I was waiting, I had realized I had an unread message from Henry. (This part is cringey sorry) Which this was a little weird, since Henry never usually texts me. We usually talk in group chats and occasionally send each other memes and such. With out worrying I click on the private chat. 'Hey... uh idk how to say this...' 'I'll just get it over with... I like you.' I was a little shocked by the text my friend had sent me, but I know that the only one I loved was Brandon. I had to tell him this. 'Hey dude. I'm sorry, but there's someone else I have my eyes on.' I sent it, not thinking of anything, I get a text soon after. I jump with a smile on my face, hoping it was Brandon. But my expressions changed when it was a text from Henry. I had forgot about him liking me, since all I can think about when I hear "I like you" is how much I like Brandon. 'Omg I should have known! It's Brandon isn't it? Shit. Just ignore this whole conversation. I'm embarrassed :'(' I never thought Henry was THIS sensitive. 'Hey hey hey. It's okay. I don't hate you. We are still best buds and that's how it will always be. And please don't tell Brandon. :)' Soon after, I go back to waiting for Brandon's response.
I got bored so I started to scroll through Twitter, liking a bunch of tweets, mostly Brandon. Then all of a sudden I get notification from discord. 'Yes! Ofc dude. you can come over anytime.' I'm not gonna lie, I smiled a little. 'Okay! I already asked my mom. I will order a plane ticket and pack my things. See you soon :D' I started to pack really fast. Then I used my mom's credit card to buy a plane ticket. I was so excited to see Brandon. I hadn't seen him since last vidcon, which I barely got to spend time with him. He had so many fans coming up to him. On top of that, everyone wanted to stay in a group, so I didn't get any time alone with him. This time it was just me and Brandon. I shivered when I started to think of things I shouldn't have been thinking, not about my best friend. Wait! Does he even have another bed? Ahh. I shook my head and tried not to think of those things. It was late so I got into bed and fell asleep.