Soul Crusher: Part Two

HELLO EVERYONE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I HAD PROBLEMS WITH WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY!!

OH YOU ALL ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

I knew the truth was going to come out sooner or later but I would have preferred a lot later. I couldn’t make eye contact with anyone and especially not the prince. Linda words frozen the boys in place as I tried my best not to cry. I held on to symph as she was the only one I could actually hug at the moment. and who knew the whole truth because she kept reading my mind.

“what do you mean she’s dying!” eric snapped out of the trance first as he yelled at me and linda. i didn’t try to stop him because I knew that I hurt him by not telling him but I couldn’t do it. I had decide to die alone with no one finding out so I wouldn’t cause anyone trouble.

“don’t think that please.” Symphony whimper to me as she began to cry setting off my own. I hugged her tightly but knew I couldn’t do anything about it. my death was a fact that i came to accept. Eric stopped yelling at me and started crying as well. My alpha brother, my rock was crying. I missed him. eric wrapped his arms around me and symphony as we just cried.  

i never knew i could cry that much. my eyes wouldnt stop and i just accepted the fact that my brother finally knew. eric finally knew  that i was  going to die. i looked over to the prince and he was stunned. he face was stripped of emotions. it scared me to have to talk to him. just a while ago we kissed and now he must be realizing he just kissed a dead girl.

"your not a dead girl!" symphony yelled at me. i winced at the words even though it was true.

"it is not true!"

"symphony! quit reading my mind!" i snapped at her. even though she was right the only way for me not to lose my life is to find my wolf. that was the reason i was dieing. because our bond together was closer than any other werewolf out there when she left me it left me weak. it left me to live a very short life. the only way to live is to join back with her but i have no idea where she could be.

"then lets go find her! the prince can help he doesnt want you to die! come on prince if we find jade's wolf she can survive!" symphony yelled before i could stop her. eric and the prince jumped up once they understood. 

"symph! you werent suppost to tell them anything!" symphony quickly ran to linda as i glared at them both. while linda was just smiling like a manic.

"their is a way to save you! then lets go!" eric yelled like it was the greatest mission alive but it wasnt. i was going to die and it was only a matterof time.

"jade can we talk?" my heart dropped the prince wanted to talk and talking was never a good sign. i gave him a small nod and i walked to the kitchen. he followed and i could feel my heart begin to rise. i looked at him and he was just like the last time i saw him. he was strong and he looked at me in a way i could never comprehen. his blue grey eyes looked at me and i couldnt help but try to get away. a stabbing feeling in my chest kept growing stronger as he looked at me.

"what do you want to talk about." he studied me for a bit. everything he did was making me nervous. the island inbetween us was making me feel a but better as i noticed it kept the distance between us.

"why didnt you tell me that you were dieing?" the saddness in his voice made me cringe and i wanted to say something but i couldnt.

"i didnt see the need to. i barely know you. i dont even know your name."

"dimitri my name is dimitri and i would appreicate it if you could stop calling me prince." i didnt know what to say. looking at the kitchen it was pretty big. the sink was next to the window and all the cabinets were big. a dark brown that looked very clean for a house that hasnt been used.

"jade why didnt you tell me?" i didnt know how to answer. so many things were swirling inside my head to be thinking about why i need to tell him about my problems. he was one of my problems back in the pack. he said i was his mate the damn liar. even if he claimed anything he had no right. my anger was boiling just thinking about it.

"like i even could i just found out and i wasnt going to tell anyone! i wasnt even planning on returning to the pack!" once i said the words i knew i was screwed. i looked over to dimitri and regret it. his eyes were swirling with saddness it made the stabbing in my chest worst. i held my heart as i looked at him.

"why were you going to do that?" i didnt know why.

"i dont know because my life is shit and i didnt want to drag the only person i care for into this shit. could you imagine what eric would feel like for his only remaining family died! i didnt want him to feel that pain thats why! but also because i found out my mate is a piece of shit that almost raped me and that the person i considedr a brother lied to me. excuse me to say this but i had no reason to tell you! i dont understand why you wont leave me alone!" i screamed at him. i knew i had no right to take that all out on him but i didnt care! he had no right! i didnt want to see him any longer that i ran out of the kitchen. my heart told me i did wrong but i couldnt handle it right now.

i did the only thing i was always good at even with out my wolf. i ran. i ran out of the house out into the unprotected world. one thing i did not tell either of the boys were about the demons after me. even though it slipped out when i accidently sealed the house. i didnt know how i did that but it came natural. though it came with a price. i only had two weeks to live.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW NOT THAT LONG BUT WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK??????

COMMENT

VOTE

ROSE_:)