Chapter 3

We now see the people waiting for the students and (all might),The competition and
All MIGHT,The fierce battle between the students,The seeing brand new sports events AND SEEING FREAKING
[ALL MIGHT]!!!
And now with present mic introducing all of the freshmen clas—
Present mic:ITS U.A.'S SPORT FESTIVAL THE ONE TIME EACH YEAR!(A/N):Ay! you can't just interrupt me like that! Who the hell let you speak huh?
Present mic:WHEN OUR FLEDGLING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE!!.(A/N):no seriously how can you still talk! Stop it!
Present mic:FIRST UP...YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!!.(A/N):Ay are you even hearing me AY!
Present mic:THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THIER STEELY WILLPOWER!!(A/N):AY!
Present mic:THE FIRST YEARS...(A/N):AY!
Present mic:OF THE HERO COURSES...
(A/N):AY!!
Present mic:IT'S CLASS A!!
(A/N):GRRRRRR..!! YOU IGNORED THE WRONG AUTHOR FOOOOOOOOL!!!
Suddenly present mic is punched in the head from behind by a mysterious force"Guh! Who the hell did that?!"Said present mic his friend Earserhead just shrugs and tells him"Don't look at me I have bandages all over my arms.."Present mic looks confused but then he to shrugs it off....Inner present mic: But who the hell did it then?????
(While that was happening class1-A were doing there thing witch was standing awkwardly and doing nothing)
Midoriya:Whoaaaaa....What a crowd...
(Y/N) suddenly appears beside midoriya,puts his arm over his shoulder and tells him"Don't worry about it I think that this is a test to show our fighting skills under heavy spectator pressure if you get what I
mean"Midoriya nods gives him a thumbs up

Lida:"And we're expected to put on the best performance we can in front of so many spectators...! I suppose this is merely one more necessary skill if we hope to become heroes..
Present-mic:FOLLOWING WE HAVE
CLASS-B,ITS CLASSES C,D AND E OF THE GENREL STUDIES
(Y/N):This guy is seriously loud....
Present-mic:AND HERE COMES THE SUPPORT COURSE,CLASSES F,G AND H AND THE BUSINESS COURSE...
Random general study student:We're just here to make the others look good...
Random general study student(2):Hard to get motivated...
(Vergil:Don't you dare say that...SCUM)
Shinsou blinked and looked around....."Weird its as if I heard someone say a devilish SCUM..
Then out of nowhere Midnight appeared in the middle of the stage and said"NOW FOR THE ATHLETES OATH!!"
(Y/N) looked at midnight and thought"The R-Rated Hero huh? Welp looks like men in the audience are going to lose it..."
Tokoyami:seriously is it ok for her to be here?
Minata dose a thumbs up:YES!
Chatter~Chatter~Chatter~Chatter~Chatter
Midnight:SHUT IT,pipe down your student representative is....From Class1-A Katsukai Bakugo!!
Midoriya:Whaaaa? It's Kacchan
(Y/N):Ahhh sh#t here we go again....
Lida heard what (Y/N) said and told him"Language (Y/N)!!....But You're right..(sigh) here we go again..."
Sero who was standing near told them"Must be because he placed first in the entrance exam.."
(Y/N) looked confused and said"entrance exam? Wait..that's how you guys entered [UA] right?"
Lida:hm? Oh yes that's how some of us got into [UA] others like Todoroki and YAOYOROZU can get to [UA] by recommendation..which begs the question how did you get into [UA] (Y/N)?
(Y/N):oh will I got recommended by the principle...
Lida's eyes widen and said:YOU GOT REC—(Y/N) put his hand on Lida's mouth and told him"Please not now we're going deep into this another time ok"(Y/N) removes his hands from lida's mouth and lida nods to his request..
(Y/N) looks at Bakugou who looked like he was ready to challenge everyone...inner (Y/N):here it comes..
Bakugou:The athlete's oath...MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT I'M GONNA TAKE FIRST PLACE!!
Every student minus classA:.......BOOOOOOO
Random student(1):DON'T GET COCKY CLASS-A!!
Random student(2):COCKY BASTARD!!
Random student(3):Ha GAAAAAAAY!!
Bakugou:you'll all make great stepping stones I say..
(Y/N) facepalms and says:oh noooooo"
(Y/N) other personality:yes yes yes yes YES!
(Y/N) removes his hand from his face and looks around him to see all the other classes giving him and his classmates hateful GLARES...Inner(Y/N):Oh come on...
Behind midnight is a screen that looks like its the thing that chooses the event"now without any delay let's get the first event started"
The screen beings to change"
Midnight:these are the qualifiers"the screen is still changing"Its in this stage that so many are sent home crying"the screen is still changing..."and the fateful first year is...
Inner(Y/N) and kayoka:She's actually stalling like crazy (Dante:CRAZY..)
The screen finally stops showing us the first event