Creepypasta RP

Server Name: Random Creepypasta RP

Run By: @Autumn#8285

Admins: Autumn (Laughing Jill), Vyvyan (Laughing Jack), Maggie~Chan (Jeff the Killer) and Moggieoggie

Overview: So this RP is as the name would describe: kinda a make it up as you go along Creepypasta RP. We have a small rule set but that's about it. The chats include a general chat for idle chatter, the RP chat, an art chat, a voice channel, a character background chat and a suggestion chat. Here are the rules, as written in the 'le rules' chat:
"Hey, welcome. So here are the rules, if you're new here:

To keep the chat from clogging, only one character is allowed each. Characters must not be duplicates, so for example we could only have one Eyeless Jack.

OCs are allowed if they're serious and well done. No "I'm edgy so I killed my parents to become a proxy and aaaa I love you guys" sorts. Leave the love to the Canon couples.

Please don't try to romance up existing couples, and try to keep OCs un-coupled with real characters.

Setting is in the real world. No fictional places.

If you want your nickname on here changed to your character name, DM me to let me know (@Autumn#8285).

Most of all, have fun, and please don't go out of your way to upset others. This is a place to go to forget the real world, so let's do just that."

Feel free to join if you so wish. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/8e9Fh34

If there are any link issues, message me to let me know. I'll fix it where I can.

Also so you know, if we don't immediately talk to you then it's probably due to difference in time zones. We're on British Standard Time, so forgive us if we're a little inactive at some points: we aren't being ignorant, we're just busy.