Chapter 61

Sasha insisted that we went back to school with my little makeover, so we did. We stepped on campus and went behind the bleachers.

"Hey Sasha! Where's Y/N?" Gene questioned as I stood behind Sasha.

"Right here!" She stepped aside to reveal the 'new' me. Gene's jaw dropped. "Damn..." Zenix mumbled. "I'm going to go find Daniel. I'll be back." I waved.

~~

"Alright. If I were Daniel where would I be during break?" I asked myself. I walked around for a while until I found Dottie. "Dottie!" I called her.

"Y/N! Wait- Y/N?" She had a confused look on her face. "Hey..." I felt like I did something wrong.

"You look.. different." She fake smiled. "Thanks. Now where's Daniel?" I bluntly said.

"I saw him going towards the music room." She sounded unsure. Even though she didn't sound like she was sure, I could at least try.

"Thanks! Bye sis!" I ran as fast as I could to the music room.

~~

"That's what I told you! She's not good for you. She's so aggressive and you're so pure!" I heard Maria's stupid voice.

"That's not true... Maria... why do you always have to say mean things about Y/N! You barely know her!" Daniel growled.

"It's cause... well.... she.. uhhh..." Maria tried to form words. "Exactly! You know nothing! You've ruined our lives. You're the reason Y/N hates me! You're the reason I couldn't work things out with her!! I hate you. Don't try to talk to me ever again." I was so shocked that he said that.

He did it. He stood up for me and him. He couldn't be any more adorable. As he left I surprise hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" I started to cry. "It's.. okay Y/N.. I love you." He laughed and hugged back. "I was so dumb." I refused to lift my head from his chest.

"I was too. I made mistakes. I got jealous and I got mad. I'm sorry." He admitted. "I'll be back. I promise." I turned and ran away, but I didn't let him see my face.

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and I washed all the stupid makeup off of my face. When I was done, I ran back to Daniel. I hugged him again.

"I love you so much... will you be my boyfriend again?" I laughed. "Of course, babe." He kissed my forehead. "Hey! Get to class you two!" A teacher yelled at us.

"Y-Yes, sir!!" We both left to go to class.

A/N | Heyyyy! Guess what!! There will be 2 more chapters this week!! (Maybe 3 more if I feel like it) So look out for that!