Sabrina's POV

11-year-old Sabrina Grimm had just begun her first day at school. Unfortunately, she hated it. Especially the boys that bullied her for no reason. For some reason, her 7-year-old sister, Daphne, was perfectly fine, and never had any problems. But the one boy that was most annoying, was Puck.

I got off the bus and entered the school, and surprisingly I couldn't see Puck or his little group that would bully me every morning, to the end of the day. It was really annoying. So I quickly went to my locker, put a few things I didn't need in there, and shut it. I caught a glimpse of one of the boys from Puck's little group, his name was Jax. He was always the one to pull my hair when I wasn't looking. So I darted out of the way, and into my classroom.

I saw my two best friends, Spencer, and Sophie. I wave to them, and they come over to me. "How was summer break?" Spencer asks.
"Horrible. Puck just pranked me the whole summer. Wasn't that great. What about you guys?" I ask. They both just said good.

The bell rung and everyone chose their seats. We all sat next to each other and waited for the teacher to enter the room. "All right class, take your seats, these will be your permanent seats for the whole year. But, if there are any problems, then I will have to move you." All of us looked at each other and nodded in approval that we would all behave.

We sat in our seats and all we did was learn about how the routine is. From the beginning to the end of the day. Luckily, we didn't have homework until two weeks later. This is gonna be a long day Sabrina thought

Lunch

When it was lunch time, Sabrina was just talking to her friends, when she caught Puck and his little group, pointing and whispering about me. I roll my eyes and continue eating. And before I know it, my face slams into my tray. "Uhhh ohhhh looks like someone is gonna need to clean there hair that I'm so sensitive about." Brendan laughed with the others.

I lifted my head up slowly, now my hair was filled with mashed potatoes, but worse, they were oddly sticky. "See you later, potato head." Puck says as the group walks away laughing. "Oh my god! Sabrina!" Spencer says. "I'll go get a teacher and tell them what happened." Sophie gets up to do so, while Spencer is trying to help me get all of the mashed potatoes out of my hair.

• • • • •

Hope you like the beginning of my Puckabrina fanfiction I'm writing!! ❤️