[[9]]

Sorry that this is so short >.< I'll try to make the others longer but anyways hope you enjoy this garbage I made :>

Omg udshfjdsfh3uihewudfdhhfg, Karma looks so hottttttttt in that maid outfitttttt <3

**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖**•.¸♥¸.•*'**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖

Short Karma P.O.V

Hiking back up to steep hill to the classroom, I slapped both sides of my cheeks lightly. *Sigh* Why did I do that? Why.............. "Ugh." I said frusterated. She probably hates me now.........Hands in pocket, I continued to go up the hill not looking back...for I was ashamed for what I've done to her.....

Assuming that she was there already before me since I took a considerable amount of time to get here, I entered to classroom and told myself that I had to apologize to her. However she was not there. I grew nauseous, fearing that maybe something had happened to her or if she was hurt, but I know that she was incredibly strong so maybe......she.........is fine?

Y/N P.O.V

I grinned putting one finger on my upper lip, chuckling. It's nice to see someone getting jealous over me........It's been a long time................ After thinking deeply I finally hiked up to path to Class E. Another day, another time. Maybe they should get a proper introduction of me, instead of last time.......

Opening the door, I yelled, " Ohayo Goizaimasu!!" Grinning at everyone in the classroom who was surprised, including Koro-sensei, I continued on. "Welcome back guys, I hope you enjoyed your break." I said winking at Karma who saw and blushed immeditatly.But thank goodness nobody noticed.

"Before I introduce myself properly I want to confess something." "I am currently dating the strawberry in the back of the class." Nagisa got up confused for a second until realizing that it was Bakabane. This time everybody shot up standing and the whole class yelled in usion.

"Nufufufu." Koro-sensei grinned. "I always shipped you too anyways."He said as his face pink with a red heart on his face. An unusual pattern I must say, but he was Koro-sensei, who can blame him. I chuckled. "Yeah, that idiot is my boyfriend, just wanted to let you...know." Just then my confidence gave out and I felt my face heat up and I saw Karma's face heating up as well.

"W-well I'm (f/n)(l/n) and I wasn't born in Japan, however I speak japaneese very fluently and write it. If you want to know where I'm from, I was born in (place of birth) and I'm half japaneese, even though I didn't have any japaneese attributes I was also half (nationality)." "I hope this has given you a breif introduction about me."

"Nufufufu, thank you (y/n) for the lovley 2nd introduction of you. Anyways back to class." I walked in the direction back to my desk that was placed right next to Karma's. His head was placed down and he muttered, " Your an idiot really, but somehow your so bold." I grinnned. Before I sat down, I whispered the words into his ear.

"Well, I'm your idiot am I not?" I said giving him a warm and bright smile. This time he rose his head to face directly a tme"(y/n) I'm sorry about what happened this morning I just-" I placed my finger on his lips and kissed his forehead. "Shh, it's alright." I said ruffling his red hair. He started blushing at my actions cutley. Just then, Koro-sensei noticed me standing up at the start of class.

"(Y/N) please sit down, and stop making out with Karma." After hearing this the class yelled out in unison. "EHHHHHH" "W-WHAT?!?! I'M NOT MAKING OUT WITH HIM!!" I yelled as I was blushing once again all the colors of the color wheel. Karma shocked at Koro-sensei's statement, blushing too. Lol, he looked like a lobster. I thought.

I dropped my bag by my desk and threw a knife right as his head, he used his Mach 20 speed to dodge it just a bit to the side, but I managed to scrath the right side of his face. A yellowy substance dripped from the wound but qucikly regenerated. I glared at him. "I'll get you square in the face next time."I said in a frightening tone. The whole class "Nufufu, as always (y/n) your quick at ever."

I sat back down smiling at Karma, who responded with a grin. Koro-sensei continued on with the lesson, and I fell asleep.

??? P.O.V

Target aquried. There she is. Perfect. Commense Operation. It will all be perfect............just.............great

END.

Ok, guys I pretty much tried on this one so I hope you actually liked it(because it's garbage)! And tysm for over 150 views  ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡ Small(tiny insufficient unoicteable microscopic unimportant) Vikturi for me! Get it? No.....Ok, I've been watching Yuri On Ice so yeah..........

ANYWAYS, have a good day/night whatever, and remember to vote, comment, share, and be sure to check out my Oneshot book (cuz I'm in desperate need of ideas) And as always laddies, bye and see you guys later.

Peace out!~

P.S- I'm weeaboo trash now.............