Five - Valentines Day

"It's fuckin' Valentines day, boomers!!" Y/N cried into her mic, very, very happy.

"Okay, I love Valentines day too, but you're way too excited. What's going on?" Ani asked. Y/N smiled.

"My boyfriend, Mason, visiting me today, I'm so excited to see him again!"  She squealed, like a 13 year old girl.

"Wow, you're the only person here who won't stay single for the rest of their lives." Hooverr joked.

"We haven't seen eachother for like, 5 months and I'm just really, really fuckin' excited to see him. Like really, really." She rambles.

"What do you think he's going to get you?" Ani asks.

"Well, I wouldn't ask for much. I think just hanging out with him is a gift itself, he's so precious and adorable, y'know?" Ani awes.

"Hey, not all of us have Valentines day plans, stop flexing." Alex shifts in his chair.

"Sorry, I forgot your virgin-ass doesn't have a girl because you don't know how to stand five feet close to them."

"Shut up."

"That's coming from the 'Should I jack off' guy."

"I didn't fucking tweet that out first!"

"Doesn't matter." Y/N teases. Alex bangs his fist onto his desk dramatically, and pretends to sob.

"I can't believe you would say such things."

"I can. Anyways, gotta go pick up the boyfriend from the airport soon, so I got to get ready and make sure I look good."

"Alright."

"Thank fucking god."

"Fuck off, Hooverr!"

"Bye, Y/N!" Y/N leaves the call, and there is an awkward silence.

"So... Uh. You guys wanna film a video?"

"Fuck off, Brandon."

Y/N drove to the airport, her face lighting up in anticipation. She couldn't wait to see him, it was the first time in months! Once she arrived at the airport, she skipped to the front and waited for him.

[yourdiscordname]
ani holy shit wow im sO excited to see mason im actually shaking rn

anı
you guys are so cute sksksk

She sat down and continues texting Ani.

"Y/N!"

"Oh my god, hi Mason!" She bursts out in grins and hugs him.

"Too tight." He says, smiling.

"I don't care." She says, pecking his cheek. "Are you hungry? We can go out to eat."

"Honestly, some Wendy's sounds great."

"Alright!"

They drive to Wendy's, and they order their food.

"How was the flight."

"Eh, boring."

"How's it back home? I really miss it there."

"It's boring. Would been better with you." His phone vibrates and he gives her a guilty smile. "Sorry, I have a call." He says as he walks out to take the call.

"No problem, it's no big deal!" She smiles. She looks at him through the window, him smiling.

He talks for a couple minutes, laughing everyone in a while. While Y/N is glad that he's happy, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy. He walks back in.

"Hey, I'm back."

"I can tell."

"..."

"..."

"So, it's Valentines day." Mason says, breaking the awkward silence.

"And?"

"I wanted to get you something." He says, and looks at the ground. He gives her a small box. She opens it, to pull out a small, golden necklace with a pink heart in the middle.

"Oh my god! This is gorgeous." She cries, and puts it around her neck. She pecks him on the lips. "I love you so goddamn much."

"Did you guys know Y/N has a boyfriend?" Alex asked Aksel and Ani, leaning back against his chair.

"Well, yeah. She told me about him a couple times. They've been dating for like, 3 years. She's like, head over heels for him. It's adorable." Ani gushes.

"Yeah, they're dating."

"Oh, really? That's cool. She didn't tell me, and I was just surprised when she said he's visiting her."

"Yeah, I guess. She didn't tell you about him?"

"No, she didn't."

"Strange."

-

hi guys! happy late valentines day, how did yours go? i love valentines day so much, its so amazing to see people in love.