chapter 3

chapter 3.  i will survive

(based off the glee version)

last time on black and blue i am with you(thinking about changing the name by the way)

"who was that hayley?" luna asked through the comm. link as we both got on cee and mia. "that my friend was joshua joyce." i said cutting off the comm. link.

Present time

"really are you sure?" Luna asked me with surprise. i groaned the whole time on the way home she was bugging me about it. "yes Luna i am sure it is Joshua Joyce." i said in annoyance. she was annoying me to no end. "will you shut up already." i growled and she did. "no telling?" she asked i sighed "no telling if this gets out the wannabe cons will find 'em and kill 'em, as jazz would say. oh and don't forget the spacers funeral tomorrow. this guy was of lasso clan, sucks we need more recruits, mom says the spacers soldiers are declining and without the autobots we could lose this war," i sighed out in saddness. we got home in less time than it took to get to the store.

walking in i set the stuff down and went for a walk. i looked up to the sky a song playing in my head

crazy

i just can't sleep

i don't remember all the words but just the song itself is making me think about the autobots. 'where are you?' i prayed

gettig back home i went to the gym. training for me is tough i listen to music while i practice and boy does it help. it was the next day so i had to go to the funeral. i snuck in and saw someone i never thought would be back......