Chapter 54

I'm back bitchezzzzz!!!

Sam's POV

Not gonna lie, I'm quite pissed at Jack. I shouldn't be, but I am. Like he comes back and doesn't really take Renée from me, because technically I took her from him, and now I'm just chillin over here missin her. And according to Mack, she hasn't talked to him in a while either. Like I get that her Gramps just died, but no one's herd from Jack either and I know he's over there.

Maybe I'll go over there tomorrow and try to hang, I don't know. I'll talk to Mack about it. Maybe I'll text Ren to see what she's doing.

Jacks POV

"Jackie!!!!" I hear Renée coo in my ear.

"Hmmmm?" I groan.

"Babe, you're crushing me!" She wheezes. I roll off of her and end up falling off the couch.

"Why are we in the basement?" I grunt.

"Hahahah becuase we fell asleep here." She giggles.

"Oh, let's grab some food and call up the guys." I grab Renée's waist and kiss her lips.

"You, Jack Gilinsky. Are doing it right!" She bites at my neck, it sure is different when she's the one biting than me biting her hah.

"Woah babe," I feel myself grow hard and she does too, "let's go upstairs!" I grin.

"Omg you're so hard right now ahahah!" She giggles and bounces around.

"Renée! Quit it!" I throw her over my shoulder and take her upstairs.

Once in the kitchen I set her down and she makes us food, I sit on the counter and watch her. Now I know why she loves it up here! It's around 10 so I text Sam and Jack in a group message telling them to come to my house in an hour; they both reply yes.

"You're coming over right?" I ask Ren as she hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Uh yeah, I don't anything else to do" she shrugs, cutting up her pancakes and drowning them in syrup.

"Did you make any for me?" Nick comes up behind her and clings to her.

"You're my big brother, I know you! Of course I did!" She giggles, for as much as she giggles I never get tired of hearing it.

"Dawwwh you're the best! Can you help me make weed brownies?" He asks.

"No. I'm gonna be at Jacks all day and making weed brownies is last on my list any day!" She pushes Nick off of her and stands between my legs, propping her elbows on my thighs.

"Lighten up baby sis! Its just a little weed!" Nick grins at her, she can't stay mad and cracks a smile.

"Just cuz I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm making any with you! And when are the boys leaving... Its been a while, I'll say. I'm sick of Jesse up in my business.." She growls.

"Well I'd stick to Jesses good side because he has shit against you hun." Nick frowns.

"He's gonna blackmail me isn't he." She gasps.

"......" Nicks frown deepens and Renée burries her face in my chest.

"I know baby," I coo, "I won't let him you know that!" I rub her back and she nods slowly.

"Yeah neither will I, cuz he's one effed up kid." Nick shrugs, poking at his pancake.

"I think I'll get ready for the day." She says lowly.

"Hey, nae nae. Don't be upset! It's not that big of a deal." Nick tried to help.

"Yeah." She turns away and walks to her room, pulling me along.

I sit on her bed while she moves around the room getting ready. She first walks into the closet grabbing my tank and hoodie and a pair of Nike shorts.

"Babe, it's hot outside." I laugh.

"You're basement is cold." She snaps back, hiding a giggle.

"Fair enough." I smile as she strips from her jammies and throws on the other clothes.

Her body is perfection, the way her stomach is flat but toned and her curves are so curvey! And her thighs! Don't get me started with the thighs!

"What?" Renée sits on my lap and plays with my earlobe.

"What?!" I ask back making her giggle.

"You stare a lot!" She bites her bottom lip, "there you go again!" She playfully pushes.

"You can't blame me!" I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well I mean, I'm not that special!" She blushes.

"When someone is as beautiful as you, that makes you special. Plus you're my baby girl and I love you!" I kiss her cheek softly.

"Oh!" She gasps. There was a knock at the door and Renée groans getting up.

"Yes?" She opens the door slightly, not revealing who it is..

"Not right now, ok going over to Jacks. Are you guys ok? No, we're back together! When are the boys leaving? Mmk, I love you too. Bye." She shuts the door and goes to her vanity mirror.

10 minutes later she standing in front of me in between my legs and my hands are on her waist.

"Let's go." She rests her hands on my shoulders.

"Five minutes!" I grip her waist and rub my thumbs on her hips.

"Why?" She whispers.

"This...." I kiss her jawline down to her neck. Her hands run through my hair and she falls on me. I'm laying on the bed with her on top of me.

My hands are still on her waist and she kinda sits on my crotch but doesn't fully sit up. We begin to make out and she slowly grinds on me. I let out a moan and her tongue enters my mouth, she's sneaky! My hands move to her ass and I start to rub it, then without warning I smack it.

"Jack!" She gasps biting my bottom lip.

"Hold up babe, someones calling me." I fish my phone out of my pocket and answer.

"Waddup dog? Aight. We're ready, yeah." I slip my phone back in my pocket then stand up, still holding her.

"Let's go over to my house before they show up." I whisper in her ear.

She jumps down and grabs her phone and slips on some black Vans. I grab her hand and kiss the top of it, she glances up at me and smiles. I smile back and kiss the top of her forehead.

We leave her house and walk across the yard to my house. We say hi to mom and then go to my room to change.

I change into basketball shorts and a white vneck, Renée is practically drooling over there and I just laugh.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" I sass her. She closes her mouth and blushes.

"Baby, I love you!" I kiss her cheek and she giggles, "Now let's go downstairs and see the boys.

A/N

Yo guys, I'm sorry I havent been updating a lot. New school, new friends yenno. I'll try to update at least every Saturday and/or Sunday. I dont know where I'm going with this anymore and I feel like it's shit, so I'll be ending it soon most likely.

Keep it 3 hunna my lady killahs!

Abbs-