故事; Story | Origami Hearts

Story | origami hearts

If you guys don't mind, this chapter will be much shorter than those prior to it, but I hope you guys enjoy my retelling of today. Happy Valentine's Day once again, gorgeous.

Ever since the Valentine's Day of 2k18, I've been wanting to do something like this so badly. I truly wanted to put a smile on my classmates faces, as well as keep my anonymity.

I started this project around two weeks ago (I'm a hopeless procrastinator, don't judge!) which began with me writing the usual

Hey you!

Happy Valentine's Day! Stay awesome
and shine like the star that you are!

Love,
-Secret-

On fifty sheets of origami paper. (I swear, my fountain pen ran out of ink during this tedious process-) and then folding each sheet into a heart.

So today, on Valentine's Day, I came extra early to school, and stuck one on each of my classmate's desks. My close friends knew it was me, because (and I quote)
"You always dot your 'i's with a heart."
But they kept quiet nonetheless, which I'm extremely grateful for. Anyways, it truly was so satisfying to see everyone's shock, and the smiles I put on their faces. It made everything worth it, and I could barely contain that giddy feeling bubbling inside me.

And then shit happens

Okay well, it wasn't really anything that bad, it was just that some dudes (your typical 'bad boys', I suppose) kinda disregarded the hearts and carelessly left them on their seats. I swear, I almost felt like crying... *heart shatters* - but I think that also taught me a lesson. A lesson in which not everyone will appreciate what you do, which is why you've gotta filter the responses, and keep the love.

Frankly, this image is quite symbolic, as the plane represents our distance, and the pink of the sky represents me (I love the colour pink

Frankly, this image is quite symbolic, as the plane represents our distance, and the pink of the sky represents me (I love the colour pink.) I love you, single or taken, I truly hope you had a good Valentine's Day.