Let me explain. CH 15

"Oh MY GOD REALLY?!" I yelled, scarring the woman off him. She looked at me.

"Who is this?" She asked. I bit my lip and tried not to cry. I looked at Moriarty, seemed to be in shock.

"I'll just leave you guys alone, back to whe-" my voice broke. I turned away. "Moriarty why didn't you tell me you were going out with some one?" I said glancing back. "Is that what you wanted to tell me" I felt tears running down my cheek.

"No." I the woman replied. "Moriarty and I-"

"please do not lie, I'm sick of it" I felt worse then before went to run but someone caught me.

"Jamie, don't.... Let he explin this time" it was Moriarty, I shut my eyes tight.

"I wish this was a nightmare. I wish I never fell for you...." I thought out loud, I then broke I collapsed into crying I felt his arms tighten.

"Oh" said the woman in a surprised voice.

"Jamie" Moriarty whispered. I turned to face him, to show him what he had done to me. I didn't make any form of eye contact.

"I really thought that yo-" my voice broke but I managed to continue. "You loved me, but you must be good at acting." My voice was shaking after crying so much.

"Jamie, I do love you. I have never ever felt this way about anyone" his gip tightened as if he thought I would run away.

"Then who is she" I pointed at her.

"I'm Irene, a client of Moriarty I would say..." The woman said. I looked back at Moriarty and glared.

"What kind of client" I tried to pull away slowly, I have heard enough.

"Not like that!!!" Moriarty said despareatly, "please Jamie" he seemed like he was going to cry... Was he acting? Or not?

"Please what?" I said aggressively.

"Sorry Jamie, I didn't know about Moriarty's weakness" Irene said.

"Weakness? Not pet? That's different" I said still in a shaky voice.

"Please Irene do not tell any one about Jamie, I would go crazy with out her.... She... She is keeps me sane" he looked at Irene pleadingly.

"Only if you do me a favor.... Because you didn't say yes before." She said with a smirk. Moriarty let go of me and put his head in his hands to think.

"Ok" he said "can you please go now you have done enough... Especially pulling that, I could have killed you" he said while pulling me into a hug.

"Bye Jamie, I hope to meet you again soon" she smiled and walked out the door.

"Babe I'm so sorry about that, I hated hurting you." He said softly, then placed a kiss on my forehead. OMG HE CALLED ME BABE. I was so happy this was all a miss understanding. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. He grabbed a tissue box, pulled out a tissue and dried my face.

"I hated watching..." I said and pulled the tissue from him then turned away to and blew my nose. His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me toward him.

"I know and I was as surprised as you were." He said letting go and getting another tissue to wipe off the lip stick on his neck. I turned and looked at him. At least she didn't kiss his lips. "I'm sorry again, she is just like that to get her way with men."

"Has she done it before?" I asked feeling jealousy.

"Not to me." He shook his head "I don't know why she dared, I think she had a death wish." He laughed on the last few words. I shook my head.

"Psycho" I said glaring playful.

"I should have said that you kissed Sherlock" he said.

"But I didn't kiss him" I said.

"You kissed him on the cheek, you made me extremely jealous" he looked away after saying jealous.

"So I'm your weakness." I laughed.

"No-yes-maybe" he smiled.

"Oh, was that a no" I smiled and turned to leave.

"I meant yes" he said gently pulling me back to him.

" I never thought I would end up with a psychopath." I laughed. "And I never thought phycopaths fell in love, or felt love" I looked at him

"Pychopaths are not that bad." He said with a fake frown, his lips twitched like he was going to smile.

"You are so cute" I said pulling him so I could kiss his cheek.... But he knew I was going for his cheek and turned his head at the last second, our lips touched for the forth time. This time I tried to pull away because my feet were hurting from standing on my toes. He didn't let go he just picked me up and leant me against the wall, I wraped my legs around his waist. His kiss got passionate. Did he really want to try again? But I am too young for this. I started to panic again, oh god. My brain was not working properly, ok the only way he would do this is if he pulled me off the wall and layed me down on the couch, or the bed. At that moment he pulled me off the wall, I screamed into his lips. He jumped in surprise. He pulled away and placed me on the kitchen bench.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking confused. His confused face was soooo cute.

"I just though" I trailed off.

"I won't do that to you, with out permission" he laughed "and I was just kissing you nothing more nothing less" he laughed.

"Sorry" I said with an embarrassed smile.

"It's ok" he smirked. "But it's time for you to go home." He said helping me off the counter. "I'll get you a cab, I'll leave it to you from there" he said kissing me and placing money in my hand. "I love you Jamie Swan, see you in English tomorrow" he laughed.

"Ok, but we have to act like our old selves"

"Fine" he groned but smiled.

"Good bye Moriarty"

"Jim, my name is Jim" he smiled.

"Goodbye Mr Brooks" I smiled and kissed his cheek. Exiting his house was hard, I did not want to leave. I got a cab back home.