Paunang salita

The Fallen
dela Fuergo series #3
Dosfourdos

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

August Cortez is a hard working person. She did everything just to survive and pay off the debts that her dead parents left for her. She worked real hard until her body drop. But she later on realized that working for years will never free her from her cage. Hopeless, the poor woman decided to sell herself just to lessen the burden she's struggling to carry. But her gruesome decision turns out to be a risky one.

She played with fire and now she's slowly burning because of it. August has to deal with two different alphas that are ready to devour her, and running away isn't the best idea either.

****

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, and actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book or story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

***

Author's note:

                  The Fallen will surely contain lot of triggering concepts. If you're not into stories where the main lead is weak and dumb, then this story isn't for you. The third installation of Dela Fuergo series is different from the first two stories.

The storyline is far different from the prologue to epilogue. This installation is way more darker. Expect errors in terms of grammars.