Mistakes

I'm still shivering in the cold.

Don't trust her.

Don't trust her.

I can't trust her, can I?

Not at all.

"Would you like to come with me, Avery? I'm having a tea party!"

I can't. Something's off. "No, sorry."

There's an eerie silence. I can feel a knot forming in my stomach; it's making me feel terribly sick.  There's a horrible feeling in the air. Something bad's about to happen.

"No..?" The girl's voice is deeper now, and quieter too. "No..?"

"Awfully brave of someone who doesn't even know where they are."

A sudden, sharp pain has shot through my abdomen. Looking down, a black spike has pierced straight through me, coated in my own blood. I can feel my very existence draining away. I can't keep my eyes open. I just can't...

I shoot my eyes open. What happened? Why am I not dead? I look down and there isn't even a wound, or rips in my clothes. Just blood. Not even a scar. But how?

"Hmm..." I can hear that girl again. "Interesting. You must be the one then. There's someone waiting for you at the end of time. Good luck!" Her voice is still sickeningly child-like. What does she mean, 'there's someone waiting for you at the end of time'? I suppose I don't have time to ask. I'm already somewhere else.

•-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-•

It's even colder here. I'm stood in what seems to be a white void; there's nothing here. But...

I can still sense a presence.

Should I brush it off and rest for a bit, or trust my gut and try to find a way out?

-THIS CHOICE WILL AFFECT THE REST OF THE BOOK-

|Brush it off| or |Try and find an exit|

Don't forget to comment your answers below! Thanks in advance!