JACK X BROKEN ASS GLASSES (LEM)

Uhhhhhh waddup I'm Jacc Merridick and my boyfriend is Ralp, his dicc is fucking huge, it absolutely destroyed my asshole. This was never enough for me tho, I've always needed my child-sized penis to be destroyed too.

Behold, I was walking down the beach one day when I found that dumb bitch pigg's dick lying on the ground, his body only a few feet away, the perfect opportunity. I gap it over to his corpse and straight fucking snatch his glasses. One of the lenses is all fucked up which is perfect.

I take the glasses into the bush, but unfortunately samneric have occupied it, so instead I go hide in smol boi Simon's tree hut, which he thinks no one knows about. I considered stealing some of his drugs but I want to be sober for this shit.

I slowly insert my throbbing member inside the wire frame of the sexy glasses, the shards around the edge absolutely shredding my cocc. I bite my lip super sexily and moan reall loud. There is blood everywhere.

Suddenly Ralp comes in. "Jack what the fuck" he says to me.

"hey sexy man" I moan seductively while bleeding profusely from my penis.

"are those pigg's glasses?" he asks me

"yes. Now hurry up and fuck me, I'm literally going to bleed to death"

He hesitates, but then shrugs and grabs my dick aggressively, using all my blood as lube. He begins thrusting the glasses up and down,, pieces of the lense getting stuck in my cock.

"oh yes daddy" I scream

"fucking hell Jack how many times have I told you to stop calling me daddy you whore" he yells while continuing to annihilate my shaft.

"mmmm sorry dad" I tease

This makes ralphy mad, so he takes my bloody penis and shoves it up my own loose asshole, making me instantaneously cum through what is left of my member.

He leaves me to die in a pool of my own blood and my dicc with glasses for a cock ring up my own ass.