Part 3

They want to I come in Los Angeles to get another clue about my family. But I wasn't anymore so sure about that. I was asking myself why don't they gave me now something in my thinking I got message it was from them.

Now, I know that we didn't gave you a new clue it is because you told y I dear dead friend.

I was so pissed I just lost mu clue to know something more. But I will revenge Clary and my family. I had to be in some street where was some club tomorrow in 8 pm. I was asking myself why always that late. They don't want me to  see them. They are scared but I don't know why. I get to mu room to pack myself because it is long way to LA. I put everything that I need. I was druving like 2 hours now and I decided to buy a gun. Thank God that I learned to shot from a gun. I get to my car and turn on music it was sad songs and i started to cry remembering everything what happened to me couole years ago. The funeral of Clary will be when forensic find out what exactly happened to her. I hope police will catch the person who killed her before me.  I came in hotel in like 9am and get a room, the room is so beautiful I have balcony and so beautiful view. I take shower and go to bed to sleep. I woke up in 3pm and get down to eat because they have restaurant in hotel and on reception was a girl with curly hair, blue eyes and to young to work there. I sit on chair and looking at her all time and I think she noticed. She suddenly disappeared I was looking where is she but she wasn't there anymore. When I eat I get to my room and my bedroom was open. Slowly I was entering and asking who is there and she just came.
I had to come to clean room she said like she is afraid and my face was what the fuck. I started to laugh and she was looking at me like I fall from mars. When I calmed down I looked at her.
It is okay gurl continue I will help you.
No you don't have to, it is my job.
They don't need to know that I helped you relax.
It pass maybe hour and we finished cleaning so we lay on bed.
What is your name? I asked her
Laurine, and you?
Selena, but frinds call me Sel what ever you like I said happy.
Why are you working here I asked her you are so young to work here
Well I came from France and I didn't have anywhere to stay so they are the only one who accepted me. She said that sad. I looked at her little more and asked
How old are you?
I have 16 and you?
18. Where are your parents do they know that you are here? Do you go to school?
She just looked at me and trying to say something but she couldn't so I said
It is okay if you don't want to tell me it is personal.
My parents know that I am here and I go to school, but better question why are you here?
I looked at her few minutes and say
I have interview for a job so I came here.
What job? Laurine asked me so excited
Designer I said with little sad face because I couldn't say the truth
So you can make clothes? That is amazing gurl.
Yes I can but I'm better at drawing clothes and make templates.
So you don't want that because I suck at it.
Can you design me something?
Yes I can, but you have to tell my how you want to look like and I will draw you that and make templates.
She looked at me in shock like she couldn't believe I was just laughing because she is so cute.
She left because she had to work and I was in my thoughts, at least I didn't lie in everything.
It was around 6pm so I get shower and start to prepare. I was so nervous and i wasn't ready for it. I was walking through room nervous. It was already close to 8pm so I get to my car and drove there. I hope I will get some answers now.
I stopped there in that alley no one was there and already I was thinking that they screwed me so I turned to my car to go in hotel when I heard the voice
Where are you going, you don't want to know what is here?
I turned around and see an envelope.
Who are you?
My name is not of your business. I'm here just to give you this.
Did you kill Clary? I asked so angry close to kill him
When I wanted to take gun he said
Don't be stupid I'm not alone if you shut me the sniper will kill you right away.
I looked at him and take my hand off from my gun and walked to him
Give me that. I said angry
Here you go he said
I took the envelope and go to my car
When I heard him
Hey one last word from me.
I looked at him with confused face
I didn't kill Clary.

I get to my room it was already 9pm just hour.
I was thinking who could killed Clary.
I opened an envelope.
It was more pictures from street,and one video. I saw man in black standing in front of my house knocking.
My dad open the door and starts to yell at that guy. They were fighting about something. He came in house and for 5 minutes he got out from house and now I can see his face it was the old friend of my dad I saw him when I was little before it was Logan Montgomery. Now he is the most dangerous criminal.
But why this guy from last night give me this.
Why would he do that? And why would they kill Clary?

______________

It is part 3 finally
Againn sorry for grammar mistakes
Love you all guyss who read my stories because you take little bit of your time to read this so I am so grateful for it.
Pleasee comment and vote.

Lovee

Alex