Zombie Boyfriend

December 14, 1983

"Michael, Michael honey, wake up," You shook his arm lightly.

"Nooo mom, I don't wanna go to school, don't make me go," he groaned.

You had to hold in your laughter as he rolled over with his back to you. You acted like his mom, messing with him. This has been going on a lot lately, he would spend the night then you would have to wake him up because he likes to sleep in so much.

"Michael! Get up! You will be late for school!! Your girlfriend will miss you if you don't," you whispered in his ear.

His eyes shot open, he still didn't roll over to face you, "Girlfriend?! I don't have a girlfriend, mom!" he rolled over.

"No girlfriend, huh?" You said with your hands on my hips.

He flushed red and hid under the covers, "Oh c'mon Y/N! Why do you have to embarrass me like that?"

"Uh because its fun, duh," You got up on the bed straddling him and pulled the covers off of his head, "You needed to get up anyways."

"Grrrrr..."

You leaned down to whisper in his ear, "And like you didn't want me to be your girlfriend when you were still going to school.." You chuckled.

He looked at you, pulling you close, "Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

You smiled, "I love you too, baby."

He kissed you, and it got a little more intense then you thought it was going to. You gave in because each time you tried to breathe he would pull you right back.

Best thing about him, when he kissed you, you were helpless. He used to not be so outgoing with these things but the longer you dated, the less shy about it he got, and you loved it.

After that little joyful time you both went to the kitchen to eat, then headed to the set because they were shooting the video for Thriller at the time.

When you arrived his director started messing with you and Michael right off the bat. Mostly Michael though, he would pick him up and throw him over his shoulder, holding him upside down. They are so hard to handle when together.

All you would do is just sit there and talk to the dancers and the crew. Sometimes you would head to the studio nearby to dance a little since you were usually at the set for at least six hours a day.

While you were dancing you heard something out of the ordinary. You stood there for a minute listening for it, you heard it again. You went into the hallway looking around, all of the sudden the lights cut off.

You started talking in the dark, "Who's there? Hello?"

You felt a tap on my shoulder, you turned around but no one was there. Then a poke on your chest. Suddenly something picked you up as you started to kick and scream. Whoever it was set you down in a chair, pinning you down.

"Who are you!? What are you doing?!" You screamed in a panic.

Before you could scream anymore they kissed you roughly, the lights flipped on. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the lights to see a zombie staring down at you.

You screamed once again trying to climb up and over the chair when it put it's hand over your mouth, "Calm down, Peaches! Its me, Mike! Baby, I'm sorry I scared you so much," he chuckled in between words.

You were still breathing heavily, your chest rising and falling as fast as your heart was beating, "Don't do that!! You could have given me a heart attack! Or worse, I could have hurt you real bad, are you okay? I was kicking really hard.."

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Dang, you put on one heck of a fight though," he rubbed his shoulder.

"Gosh, are you done shooting the video today? I thought we weren't due out until seven?"

"Yea well I decided to cut it short, I wanted to spend some time with my girl," He smiled and kissed you.

You smiled, "Sooo what are we gonna do?"

"Anything you want baby, we can go to a park or go swimming or-"

"Swimming!!" You cut him off.

He laughed, "I thought you might say that, come on lets go!"

You went back to your house to grab your bathing suits. You had just bought a new bikini, and couldn't wait for Michael to see you in it. You put it on then slipped on your cover up. Mike came out in his swimming trunks and t-shirt, you grabbed some towels, headed out the door.

You pulled up to Janet's pool house and went in. Michael sat in a chair by the pool as you excused yourself to the the restroom really quick. Before you left the restroom you took your cover up off, giving one look over in the mirror with a smile of approval.

You confidently walked back towards the pool with a sway to your hips, knowing that Michael was watching your every move. You cut your eyes at him with a smirk as you dived into the pool.

When you came to the surface you saw him sitting there with his face rested on his hand, "Something wrong?" you chided, a smile tugging your lips.

"You, are an absolute vixen. You know that?" He chuckled lowly, standing from the chair and sliding his t-shirt off. He sat on the edge of the pool, letting his calves and feet soak in the water.

"Me? No darling you have me all wrong," you teased, swimming up to him, "I'm a siren!" With that you grabbed his arms, pulling him into the pool with you as he shrieked.

After pool fun back at the house 

You decided to head back after three hours of swimming. Once you walked in you both headed for the couch. You sat there cuddled up watching The Smurfs and eating popcorn and other junk food.

Michael kept stroking your hair making you more and more sleepy by the minute. You finally decided to drag yourself to bed since it was nine at night and you had ate so much junk food that you skipped dinner.

You got up and stretched, turning off the tv in the process. Causing Michael to protest.

"Hey, why did you turn The Smurfs off? the cat was about to do something stupid again!" Michael whined.

"Ugh, I am going to bed which means you have to go to bed also."

"But I'm not tired yet.." he pouted.

"Please come with me to bed?" You begged with puppy eyes.

He looked down the back at you, "Fine..."

You headed to your bedroom and you went to the bathroom to change while Michael changed in the bedroom. You stepped out of the bathroom and walked in on a shirtless Michael which gave you instant butterflies, making you blush and look down. 

"Y/N, its ok, you've see me in a bathing suit, how can this be any different?"

"I guess you're right... I'm just being silly," You got under the sheets and cuddled up to Michael as you drifted off together soon to be woken up by the morning sun....