Chapter 2

"This is getting to weird." Said Sam in concern. "Well, it's not like we're going to turn into wolves or anything." Said Avery. "Right, what was I thinking. I guess this is just where you talk about something and you dream about it." Sam said in relief. "What do you say we go get some raw meat." Suggested Avery. "What?" Asked Sam. "Why the heck did I just say that?" Asked Avery in concern. "I don't know but I want to run sooo bad!" Screamed Sam as she took off. "Wait! Were going to be late for school!" Screamed Avery as she took off as well. "It's 9:15!" Screamed Avery as they both stopped. They ran as fast as they could and just made it to the bus. "Phew, that was a close one!" Sam exclaimed. "You got that right." Avery said.

AROUND 3 HOURS LATER

"What is going on?!" Avery yelled in the bathroom. "I looked in the mirror and my eyes were completely blue and their supposed to be green!" Avery exclaimed. "Same! My eyes were completely yellow and their supposed to be brown!" Sam replied. "What if our dreams meant something?" Sam asked. "Don't be silly." Said Avery.

DING... DING... DING...

"Oh no! We're gonna be late to class! And I have a test now for 3rd block with Mrs. Jackson!" Yelled Avery. "And I have to go to Mr. Wills." Sam said, rolling her eyes. They go to their 3rd Block classes.

"Avery!" Sam said after Electives. "Sam, the weirdest thing happened." Avery said quickly.