Baby pt.4

Am i really gonna loose my Virginity?
Hell yeah!
Baby, you want to suck daddy?
Of curse i want.
I took his big dick in my mouth, and I could feel it getting harder. I tried getting all of him, but he was too big. Fuck I wonder if it fits inside me! What if it doesn't? What should i do? He took his member out and pushed me down to the bed while hovering over me. His eyes was scanning my body, then he looked at me in the eyes and said, tae you are so pretty.
Before I could even answer he attacked my lips and started sucking it. I loved the was his lips was on mine. He touched my body like i was his. I felt like I belonged to him and he belongs to me. He then took out a lube out of his drawer and spread it on his dick and kissed me before he entered my ass. It was painful at first but got better when he started moving. And before I knew i was enjoying it sooo much.
The was his dick felt inside me, the was he was sucking on my neck and playing with my nipple drove me Crazy!
He pounded into me like crazy and i was about to cum.
Yeah you like that don't you my little slut!!
Ahhh daddy aahhhh fuck harder c-cum..
Agghh baby ahh
And then we came together... it was amazing.

Kook fell on tae and left soft kisses on his chest while he was hearing tae's heartbeats! It was the best moment in their lifes and by now they both knew that this love will last.