Trouble in Impel Down! Taiga's Secret

-Taiga's POV-

How long since I've came into this world?

The answer to the question seem far yet close to me. I admit, Luffy's crew seems fun to be with. But I know better, I can't mess with their Destinies.

The Ark in Impel Down is about to start.

..Ace...

I thought, I couldn't help but feel useless. Why did I met them in the first place, does fate hate me or something? To think I'll meet Luffy again...

Memories begin to surface. The ones that I don't want to see. Before I went out to Sea, I didn't know of my duties. We played Pirates and even play pranks around town. And now, I'm in my boat sailing with no where in mind.

**************************************

Impel Down. I looked up to see the big building. A place where criminals are kept. I secretly went into the Security Room where the CCTVs were place. I could easily see that Luffy haven't entered just yet.

Off to the side, Garp is talking to Ace, saying that even if Ace was killed right there, it would not do any good because they would not be able to stop Whitebeard, saying that they have already angered the "Ruler of the Seas"

Garp continues on, expressing his disappointment that both Luffy and Ace turned to piracy when he wished for them to be Marines. Ace counters it would not have mattered anyway since they have the blood of a world class criminal in them. He goes on further explaining that he took his mother's name "Portgas" out of love for her and does not care in the slightest of his father, claiming Whitebeard to be his only true father.

Ace is truely brave, that I abmit...But...

-StoryLine/Taiga's POV-

Meanwhile, four days have passed since Luffy and Hancock left Amazon Lily and Momonga's ship has finally reached the prison.

As they go past the gate, Luffy notices the strict security around the place. Hancock and Luffy,who is hiding in her robe, leave the ship to the main entrance. Momonga informs her that precautions will be made since she a former pirate to prevent chaos from happening within the prison. Among such being seastone handcuffs to nullify her power and a body search.

The latter of which worries Hancock though Luffy tells her that he will deal with it. With that, Hancock and Luffy enter Impel Down while an official receives news that Buggy has escaped from his cell. Thirty-three hours remain before Ace's execution.

The group reaches the front gate where they are greeted by the vice chief of Impel Down, Hannyabal, who introduces himself and the jail head, Domino. Hancock is taken to be searched, and along the way she is told of the prisoner entrance process as well as well who they are currently holding.

Eventually Hancock is taken to a room to be searched by Domino. Before Domino can do so, however, Hancock freezes him, as well as the surveillance Den Den Mushi, allowing Luffy to come out of her robe undiscovered. She then tells him that this is as far as she can go and apologizes for not being able to help him further. But Luffy disagrees, thanking her for getting him that far,even calling her by her name which causes her to swoon.

Before he leaves, Hancock makes him promise not to cause a ruckus as she does not wish to see him get caught, which he agrees to. Hancock then leaves the room, restoring Domino in the process who has no memories of being turned to stone.

The group then proceeds downward to Ace's cell, but before they go, Hancock sees Luffy ahead of them hiding in the ceiling mouthing "thank you" to her, though she misinterprets this as "I love you" and faints, much to the prison's staff surprise.

**************************************

Time passed now that in one of the prison cells, prisoners watch as Luffy slowly suffers from the poison. Surprisingly, Luffy is still able to move determined to save Ace, but is still very weakened.

One of the prisoners tries to get him to give in citing that in Impel Down it's every man for himself and that friendship has no meaning when it comes to survival.

No sooner then he sprouts this, Bon suddenly appears, wounded from his encounter with the wolves but still standing. He apologizes to Luffy for running off during his bout with Magellan and proceeds to get him out of the cell leaving the keys behind for the other prisoners.

**************************************

The residents of Newkama Land then proceed to grant Luffy's wish of food, bringing out anything to feed his appetite, so much so that it nearly depletes their provisions.

After about a half hour, Luffy is eventually full enough that he comes out of the room, transferring the food to his muscles and now fully healed. The "Candies" what Iva calls the people of Newkama Land, hoist him into the air in celebration and awe over his recovery in only twenty hours, though Iva thinks to himself that the feat was "far beyond a miracle".

Luffy notices Bon is okay as well, however Bon suddenly collapses in the midst of his joy, which Iva explains is due to exhaustion from cheering on Luffy during his suffering. Upon hearing this, Luffy bows to Bon thanking him and calming him in his debt. Inazuma returns Luffy's clothes and straw hat but mentions that he has not fully recovered yet and should take a day to rest.

But Luffy refuses knowing he does not have much time before Ace is shipped off. Just as he asks the others to watch Bon he suddenly collapses, a sign of his fatigue. Regardless Luffy checks the Vivre Card and sees it pointing downward.

Luffy then asks Iva if he plans to escape, revealing it's the reason Bon was looking for him in the first place. Iva is flattered by this, but mentions the time is not right, only planning to leave once the revolutionary Dragon acts, as doing so any sooner will just get him recaptured.

Upon mention of Dragon, Luffy points him out to be his father. Iva, at first, calmly takes the news without much notice, but reacts in shock once it sinks in.

"WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT?!?!?!"

**************************************

Luffy's group plows through anyone and anything in their path till eventually they reach Level Six. Luffy instantly screams out for Ace, but once they reach the cell they find him gone with only Jinbe remaining.

The fishman realizes who Luffy is and  warns him that Ace has already been taken though Luffy can still catch him.

Luffy, Iva and Inazuma make for the lift out of the level but when Iva tries the controls to bring the lift down he finds it locked. Luffy opts to just climb out of the level, but notices a spike trap at the top of the lift which comes crashing down and nearly hits him if he had not jumped back.

Iva quickly realizes their actions are being monitored from the den den mushis, so of course security would have barred their way.

Gomen Luffy....But I can't help you...