55 (insta)

Celeb.Gossip just
shared a post

Gossip just shared a post

Liked by A.b.vills and 227,178 others 

Celeb.Gossip: FANS ARE GOING CRAZY. Apparently pop-star and boy-band members, Corbyn Besson has unfollowed his girlfriend, Angie (who is also carrying his child) on Instagram. Non of the two had addressed this situation or posted anything about what it going on. Some fans believe they had broke up. They have not been seen in public together nor on each other's social media. If you look on Daniels Instagram she is seen there more. Daniel as well is all over her page

He can be seen sleeping by her 24/7, and by her side at all times. He can also be seen buying her things. Just last week a fan caught Daniel buys her, chocolates and a pregnancy pillow. Don't you think Corbyn should be doing that?

Fans had came to the conclusion that her and Daniel are dating now. They are really close and Daniel indeed said on an interview that, "She is part of the family weather we like it or not, I love her and I'm glade she is in our life, I would die for her, and take her place if anything bad happened to her", corbyn thought nothing of it and just smiled wide with a nod he said, "I'm just extremely happy the band like her that much".

So is this true. Did they break up? Did she leave corbyn for his band mate Daniel? Is that why he unfollowed her? Is there going to be drama between Daniel and corbyn? What's going to happen to their baby? These are the burning questions going around. As soon as any new information comes out I'll post about it. So, make your tea, and popcorn, sit back and watch what happens next.

Comments

User 1: I always knew I would never like her.

User2: @corbynbesson SHE'S A WHORE YOU IDIOT

User3: THE TEA IS HOT HOT HOT

User4: as a friend of the band members I can say this is so not true.
User5: @user4 BITCHHHH THAT IS A FAT LIE

user6: so you just gonna sit her and tell me they broke up. No explanation from either of them, and now she is dating Daniel?. DO ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER. Look at all the fans tweeting about how in love they are. You got your shit wrong stop using them as clickbait for money your not even going to get.
Brivbes✔️: @user6 🙏🙏🙏🙏 WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. SPEAK THE TRUTH SIS. SPEAK.👏. THE.👏. TRUTH.👏.